Southgate Or Martinez ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Southgate Or Martinez

• Total voters
We need to start coming to terms with the fact it's either going to be one of Southgate or Martinez as our next coach, otherwise we would have had a new coach announced by now, its so obvious we are waiting until after the Euros to announce it, so you have to choose 1, who is it going to be?
I choose the dead bloke from the chuckle brothers

We need to start coming to terms with the fact it's either going to be one of Southgate or Martinez as our next coach, otherwise we would have had a new coach announced by now, its so obvious we are waiting until after the Euros to announce it, so you have to choose 1, who is it going to be?

If those are the options, I choose death.

Death, or Mancini, no actually, just Mancini, if we're going down the waiting meme...

Loop Waiting GIF

Apparently only one’s that were formerly men though. Wasn’t Hayley previously Harold I think from memory (Not that there’s anything wrong with that though before the PC brigade verbally castrate me!)
You never know mate with the new regime

Apparently only one’s that were formerly men though. Wasn’t Hayley previously Harold I think from memory (Not that there’s anything wrong with that though before the PC brigade verbally castrate me!)
If you get verbally castrated does everything grow back??

Back
Top Bottom