Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

well, if she were a gooner, she wouldnt have. she would be a succubus from the very pit of hell.

even then, she could piss in my mouth and i would thank her for it.

is that TMI?

No more than what I expected from Croydon's finest!
:pochfacepalm:

So weird. Thing is, this sort of thing appears to be consistent from West Ham fans and their players, so I am starting to realize that they actually genuinely think this. They've convinced themselves there is this level of rivalry that is actually very one sided. How weird is that?

As well as Woolwich and Chelsea, I'd say that there are several other fixtures that have far more of a proper feel of rivalry about them than this one. Against Liverpool certainly, and I'd say City too since they got big because we have competed a lot of those years for CL places. After that, maybe West Ham. Maybe.

To me a rival is one that is fighting for the same thing as you. West ham can fuck off. They'll be fighting with Millwall for the last relegation place soon enough

Back
Top Bottom