Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

West Ham are are like burnley/ hull/ middlebrough . Anti-football and will put ten behind the goal from kick off , have sissoko, jassen or one of n'koudou run at them of an hour and soften them, and then bring on a big gun to shoot them down.

I think our boys will be chomping at the bit for this one.

They can't be disheartened by Chelsea's result because Chelsea won't have played yet, instead, I think they'll be looking to throw down as big a marker as possible with a high scoring win.

Think Stoke away last year.

I'll be honest, I haven't thought about them for a few months now. We are flying so high at the moment they couldn't be further down to Earth from us.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I haven't though about them for a few months now. We are flying so high at the moment they couldn't be further down to Earth from us.
And while some of their fans might be up for this, the loss of Upton Park has killed that atmosphere - it won't be the same cauldron that influenced one of our worst results last year.

Also they have a lovely big pitch now with which we can pull their defenders into space.

Last season West Ham came 5th was it? 6th? Best season ever...there was credit being given in abundance. Some urban myth was being stoked about the supposed return of a West Ham "way".
Football was being served up like Ajax in the 70's and all that. Payet. Billic. Antonio.
Noble deserved to captain England. The last game at Upton Park they beat Utd, and before that they had beaten us to secure what was a massive turning point in their growth and future.

The OS was the next step, and last season had proven the owners were right to move. After all there was Lacazette, Aubameyang and maybe even Griezmann to sign up.

Then there was this:

Asked about how he saw the next five years for West Ham, Sullivan replied: 'I’d like to see us win the Premier League and then the Champions League."

and this, regarding the Europa Leauge:

"We should take this competition seriously and we are good enough to win it."
David Gold

And this, on the Premier League title:

"We're very, very optimistic," the co-owner told the Hammers' official website. "I'm not talking it down I want to talk it up -- I believe it's achievable.

Less than a season on, and their best player stopped performing and demanded to be sold, and here they are in a relegation battle. Empty seats and their fans think the new ground is a shit hole. Tens of thousands not renewing, and what is the talk about from their manager? Basically that it will be a good season for them if they can "dent" our title challenge.

To me, that is the epitome of a regime that has no self respect, no pride, no future, no hope, no targets, no clue, no ambition, no home, no soul.
What kind of bedraggled, mess would think its a good idea to do Spurs pre match team talk for us? Pin that on the wall Poch, no words needed.

See you on Friday West Ham, you utter fucking embarrassment of a "football" club.

To be fair to the spammers though, they do get a cup final every year..... that's not bad for a team as shite as them........and this year it's even on a Friday!!!
:sonpoint:

Pikey jelly eel eating east end cockney Essex boy cunts!!!!!!! They are so obsessed with Spurs it's laughable. Literally nothing to play for apart from trying to derail our title challenge. Just think for a second and think how pathetic and small time that sounds. It's westham though so it's no surprise the 2 bob bunch of caravan munching cunt bags!!!!

Last season West Ham came 5th was it? 6th? Best season ever...there was credit being given in abundance. Some urban myth was being stoked about the supposed return of a West Ham "way".
Football was being served up like Ajax in the 70's and all that. Payet. Billic. Antonio.
Noble deserved to captain England. The last game at Upton Park they beat Utd, and before that they had beaten us to secure what was a massive turning point in their growth and future.

The OS was the next step, and last season had proven the owners were right to move. After all there was Lacazette, Aubameyang and maybe even Griezmann to sign up.

Then there was this:

Asked about how he saw the next five years for West Ham, Sullivan replied: 'I’d like to see us win the Premier League and then the Champions League."

and this, regarding the Europa Leauge:

"We should take this competition seriously and we are good enough to win it."
David Gold

And this, on the Premier League title:

"We're very, very optimistic," the co-owner told the Hammers' official website. "I'm not talking it down I want to talk it up -- I believe it's achievable.

Less than a season on, and their best player stopped performing and demanded to be sold, and here they are in a relegation battle. Empty seats and their fans think the new ground is a shit hole. Tens of thousands not renewing, and what is the talk about from their manager? Basically that it will be a good season for them if they can "dent" our title challenge.

To me, that is the epitome of a regime that has no self respect, no pride, no future, no hope, no targets, no clue, no ambition, no home, no soul.
What kind of bedraggled, mess would think its a good idea to do Spurs pre match team talk for us? Pin that on the wall Poch, no words needed.

See you on Friday West Ham, you utter fucking embarrassment of a "football" club.
I don't think there will be any jellied eels for you me old cock sparra, and your chances of being Pearly King have gone from bad to worse.
They won the world cup you know!

Pikey jelly eel eating east end cockney Essex boy cunts!!!!!!! They are so obsessed with Spurs it's laughable. Literally nothing to play for apart from trying to derail our title challenge. Just think for a second and think how pathetic and small time that sounds. It's westham though so it's no surprise the 2 bob bunch of caravan munching cunt bags!!!!
200.webp

West Ham are good at parking the bus, the number of clean sheets they have kept demonstrate this, they play negative football, but also can't seem to score either. This is part of the reason why payet left, he hated Bilics defensive tactics.

We lost away last year to them, but our team going into this is much stronger with vertonghen in place for Wimmer, Dembele for Carroll and Ali ( for chadli).

Considering we just came off of the back of a derby and that the spam will park the bus, why not start sissko and jassen to wear them down?

----------Kane-----------
Jassen---Ali----Sissoko-
-----Demble-Dier-------
Davies-Vert-Ald---Walker
----------lloris--------------

Sob on Eriksen, Son and Wanyama...50th minute onwards..
27 conceded in 17 home matches.
16th in the home form league.

clean sheets against:
Swans 1-0 (borefest)
Hull (really lucky) 1-0
Bournemouth 1-0 (borefest)
Burnley 1-0 (borefest)
Palace 3-0 (good performance, pre-Allardici)
Everton 0-0 (borefest, EFC terrible away form)

Goons, Citeh scored 5. Watford 4. Saints 3.

Big, wide pitch. 3 at back. Walker and maybe Rose going mad on the flanks. Nowhere for Wet Spam to hide. Kill them with pace. Son come on as sub.

one pt behind once Chavs k/off

Bilic said he is ready to unleash Andy Carroll on us :dembelelol:

Toby and Verts will eat him alive if he starts. He will fake an injury just to get taken off.

Alright Don. Ain't seen ya lately. How you keeping ?

Nah, piss off. I have clearly made a case for why we need a few fresh legs on the pitch . Chelsea has the depth to start Costa and Hazard from the bench ,but we don't have depth to start eriksen /son from bench against a mickey mouse west ham club???
Janssen at left wing? Sissoko over Eriksen and Son? We have had 5 days rest that is more than enough, we are in a title race and you want to go resting key players. Also Wanyama dropped after being MOTM against Woolwich? The reason Chelsea has the depth to start Costa and Hazard from the bench is because they do have players that can come in, we have fourteen or so fantastic players but they have the money and spending power to get great back ups like Willian and Batshuayi. Janssen has never played left wing in his life and whatever people think of him I am sure everyone would agree he is way too slow to play out wide. Put it this way, I like to eat ice cream but I wouldn't enjoy it if I put it up my ass.

Back
Top Bottom