Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well that was fucken painful. West Ham should be ashamed of their brand of anti-football.

Janssen made zero impact. Anyone still defending the cunt? Totally out of his depth at this level

Not even going to read replies, as I know they'll just wind me up by cunts who don't care.

None of the players wanted to win this, other than Dele and maybe Davies. Other than that they've all been fucking shit and put in no effort at all.

Whether that's down to them or Poch training them to death I don't know, but the last 4 games of the season are going to be great, just like last Seasons final 4.

We can never win a title if the players act like corpses in the final 5 games and look exhausted.

Sin bin vote cast

Now fuck off once and for all

Cunt

A lot of things to be annoyed of after this game, but the thing that really pissed me off was Dier stopping to wave like a fucking idiot instead of doing his job, causing the fucking goal.

We were fucking shit tonight. And it hurts to lose and against them.

But this is our best ever premier league season and I'm so proud to be a spurs fan.

All I ask now is for us to not crumble and play for pride. I don't want to end the season like last season.

We are second in the league above Liverpool, man city, Man U and Woolwich. I'm happy with that. Come on you spurs <3

Next season we will challenge for the title and top four again. West Ham will be in another battle to survive relegation. Helps to keep that perspective. West Ham can enjoy the moment but they are still a shit club with a shit team who will never win anything and have relegation to look forward to while watching us continue to progress.

Don't even see the point of this Spurs team. They give you just enough for you to start hoping, then bottle it when the pressure is on.

Last season we could have closed the gap on Leicester. Lost.
This season we can close the gap on Chelsea. Lost.

They're skillful, athletic, technical but they still crack under any real pressure at all.

Straight out of the CL
Straight out of the EL
Thrashed by Chelsea in the FA
Lost to Liverpool in the LC

Now lost the title to Chelsea via losing to West Ham. Brilliant.

Waste of time. Consistently the best team over 2 years, and for what? We've won fuck all and Chelsea/United could end the season with 2 trophies despite playing shit. So sick of it.
Ffs did u honestly think we were winning the title? If not then nothing has changed from yesterday

Don't even see the point of this Spurs team. They give you just enough for you to start hoping, then bottle it when the pressure is on.

Last season we could have closed the gap on Leicester. Lost.
This season we can close the gap on Chelsea. Lost.

They're skillful, athletic, technical but they still crack under any real pressure at all.

Straight out of the CL
Straight out of the EL
Thrashed by Chelsea in the FA
Lost to Liverpool in the LC

Now lost the title to Chelsea via losing to West Ham. Brilliant.

Waste of time. Consistently the best team over 2 years, and for what? We've won fuck all and Chelsea/United could end the season with 2 trophies despite playing shit. So sick of it.

Incredible post . Have you considered writing a article for TFC?

Until the end of the season, I only want players WHO WANT TO STAY AT THE CLUB ON PITCH, i don't give a fuck if we lose every game. That performance was disgraceful . LOOK AT WEST HAM'S TEAM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. I cannot for the life of me understand how we lost that game and what was going through poch's mind. PLEASE LETS SIGN A TACTICIAN THIS SUMMER .

Back
Top Bottom