Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't really blame her. It's unprofessional of Sky to let a bimbo like her on a football show. She's got absolutely no idea what's going on. The whole Friday night football show is a bit car crash.
Not remotely sexist and misogynist! :pocheyes:

This "bimbo" is a an Oxford educated mathematician, and irrespective of her bullshit tonight she is not a "bimbo".

Why bring embarrassment to our fandom?

This "bimbo" is a an Oxford educated mathematician, and irrespective of her bullshit tonight she is not a "bimbo".

Just because she is Oxford educated doesn't mean she knows shit about sports. And didn't she cheat on her husband with that dancer guy from Strictly?

In football terms she's a bimbo. She knows nothing about it. She's there because she's nice looking with a good pair of bangers.

Just because she is Oxford educated doesn't mean she knows shot about sports. And didn't she cheat on her husband with that dancer guy from Strictly?
Oh, so that justifies sexist labels like "bimbo"? Who says she knows nothing about sports? Because she's a little woman who should be in the kitchen? Come, we're better than sinking to those depths. At least I am anyway. You plumb the depths if you want to.

Call her out for her bottle job lie. Sexist attacks? Fuck off.

In football terms she's a bimbo. She knows nothing about it. She's there because she's nice looking with a good pair of bangers.
Oh, so now you qualify it "in football terms". Funny you didn't qualify it like that in your original post.

Should be no place for sexism in football, including among it's fans.

Oh, so that justifies sexist labels like "bimbo"? Why says she knows nothing about sports? Because she's a little woman who should be in the kitchen? Come, we're better than sinking to those depths. At least I am anyway. You plumb the depths if you want to.

You are making all those assumptions about her being a bimbo. I didn't say bimbo. You are the one who made the assumption that women should be in the kitchen. Assumptions make an ass out of you and me. You shouldn't get so triggered and politically correct.

Oh, so now you qualify it "in football terms". Funny you didn't qualify it like that in your original post.

Should be no place for sexism in football, including among it's fans.

Do you seriously think she would be on that programme if she looked like the back end of a bus? She's there to appeal sexually to male football fans. Female fans get their eye candy from the players.

I don't think anyone should criticise her too much. She just needs to be reminded to leave the football talk to the men and perhaps show a bit cleavage and thigh next time.

You are making all those assumptions about her being a bimbo. I didn't say bimbo. You are the one who made the assumption that women should be in the kitchen. Assumptions make an ass out of you and me. You shouldn't get so triggered and politically correct.
Ahhhhhhhhhh. Political correctness. Isn't it always funny when someone is called out on their caveman attitude it's because the other person is "too politically correct"? :rolleyes:

Actually it was NW1Spur NW1Spur who called her a bimbo "with nice bangers", to which you've happily agreed, and you claimed she knew nothing about sport. Your basis for claiming she knows nothing about sport despite being a football fan of many years is based on what? Because she has a vagina. You and I know that's what you meant, even if you deny it. Oh, and apparently, this is hilarious to you....

"She just needs to be reminded to leave the football talk to the men and perhaps show a bit cleavage and thigh next time"

Like I say, hold her to account for her comment and backtracking. But the sexist shit? Shameful.

Ahhhhhhhhhh. Political correctness. Isn't it always funny when someone is called out on their caveman attitude it's because the other person is "too politically correct"? :rolleyes:

Actually it was NW1Spur NW1Spur who called her a bimbo "with nice bangers", to which you've happily agreed, and you claimed she knew nothing about sport. Your basis for claiming she knows nothing about sport despite being a football fan of many years is based on what? Because she has a vagina. You and I know that's what you meant, even if you deny it. Oh, and apparently, this is hilarious to you....

"She just needs to be reminded to leave the football talk to the men and perhaps show a bit cleavage and thigh next time"

Like I say, hold her to account for her comment and backtracking. But the sexist shit? Shameful.
Is there a decent fanny shot though?

Oh, so that justifies sexist labels like "bimbo"? Who says she knows nothing about sports? Because she's a little woman who should be in the kitchen? Come, we're better than sinking to those depths. At least I am anyway. You plumb the depths if you want to.

Why don't sky or BT have the odd football fan in the studio giving their experienced view on games?
They don't, the recent trend is to have good looking young women interviewing players and managers pre match and giving their agenda driven views afterwards.
I've watched all levels of football for nearly 50 years and I've hardly every seen these young women at games yet they are now vastly over represented in the media.
Nothing to do with the kitchen at all. It's getting so bad now I only tune in just prior to kick off and turn the TV off as soon as the game is over.

Papers: Spurs bottled it.

Truth: Shit performance, really annoying it happened against them lot.

Reason: We have no right to be second anyway, overachieved is an understatement.

Positives: one of Klopp, Pep, Portuguese Pulis will miss CL (Europa excluded) having spent fortunes). One may have to beat Dortmund to get to the groups.

I just dont get why Dier is constantly being shoe horned into the team in favour of various different players. At the moment it's Dembele but it's also been Wanyama and Son.

Madness to start this game without Dembele and Dier was poor again.

Dier's versatility allows us to not only cover injuries but also to play a number of different tactics depending on who's available. If Moose had a knock why is Dier the scapegoat? If Moose was fit and started Dier also would have regardless

She only on the show to get a bit of movement in you're pants she knows fuck all about football , give me another reason why she's on there ? Her comment about the bottle jobs shows she an unprofessional bimbo fuck her even Henry and redknapp called her out on it and the both biased cunts .saying that id love to be in her .

O dear we lost last night to a team that only turns up twice a season funnily enough against us! But the fall out has been extreme has not? From little trolls of other teams to a random bint on a tv quiz show! Do we really have that affect on people.....a little team like us! Fecking hope so :pochsmirk:

Sublime riposte!

Do you seriously think she would be on that programme if she looked like the back end of a bus? She's there to appeal sexually to male football fans. Female fans get their eye candy from the players.
I don't think anyone should criticise her too much. She just needs to be reminded to leave the football talk to the men and perhaps show a bit cleavage and thigh next time.

...but not all of them!
costa-deal-completed.img.png

"Ladieeeeeeees!"

Back
Top Bottom