Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love this team, but what a bunch of teases!
Chasing the title last year, only to be humiliated by Newcastle and end up below Woolwich.
This year, chasing the title as well only to lose to those average pikey cunts

:vdvcry::vdvcry::vdvcry:

Don't even see the point of this Spurs team. They give you just enough for you to start hoping, then bottle it when the pressure is on.

Last season we could have closed the gap on Leicester. Lost.
This season we can close the gap on Chelsea. Lost.

They're skillful, athletic, technical but they still crack under any real pressure at all.

Straight out of the CL
Straight out of the EL
Thrashed by Chelsea in the FA
Lost to Liverpool in the LC

Now lost the title to Chelsea via losing to West Ham. Brilliant.

Waste of time. Consistently the best team over 2 years, and for what? We've won fuck all and Chelsea/United could end the season with 2 trophies despite playing shit. So sick of it.

Don't even see the point of this Spurs team. They give you just enough for you to start hoping, then bottle it when the pressure is on.

They're skillful, athletic, technical but they still crack under any real pressure at all.

Waste of time. Consistently the best team over 2 years, and for what? We've won fuck all and Chelsea/United could end the season with 2 trophies despite playing shit. So sick of it.
Fuck off then.

Not happy with the manner in which we lost this game. Losing 1 in 10 games is fine, but not like that, and not to a truly shit club like West Ham. We didn't get our game plan right and we should have known that West Ham would play negative like they did.

LOL fuck off and die once and for all you thundercunt

Absolutely the worst we've played all season.

I'm going home now to self-harm. I had promised myself that I was staying off the booze tonight, but that result requires alcohol.

Fuck off you melt

Go and support some other team

Back
Top Bottom