Special - All or Nothing Episodes 1 - 3

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I watched the first 2 episodes, thought Mourinho came across better than expected so far...
But levy still comes across as a complete asshat tbh.
I thought he was going to try and suck off that NFL PRICK Roger goodhall, fuck the NFL we are a premier league football team who cares about that bullshit game. Well obviously levy does

I've watched the first episode as want to save the others to stretch it out.

It's an eye opener. Thought Levy looked visibly shaken after Poch went. Also said quite rightly how he is perceived by fans and the media and how running a club is more difficult than anything he has done before.

Loved the fact that Levy said Jose is one of (in his opinion) two of the best coaches out there in world football, the other being Pep. The fact we got him (love it or hate it) was a big statement and an expensive one.

Thought the assessment of Dele was interesting 'lazy trainer' and that they need to find something that motivates him. We need to see the fire back in his belly. Levy was interested by that.

Sissoko being seen as a positive impact on the team might explain his inclusion.

In short it offers an insight, dispels some of the myths and I for one am enjoying and welcome it.

Back
Top Bottom