Spurs 5-1 Chelsea Watchalong

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi guys,

I have the 2002 Worthington Cup Semi final against Chelsea - full match in high quality with ITV commentary, so I'm going to stream it live on YouTube (with chat enabled) on Saturday 30th May at 8pm.

Reply or DM me if you want to watch-along and I'll send you the private link on Saturday. I won't post the link publicly, incase the stream gets taken down.

Cheers!

This is the game, when I went into work the next day and was beaming from ear to ear all day. One of the girls I worked with (not football fan) asked if it was better than sex or chocolate. I said it was better than both together!!

This is the game, when I went into work the next day and was beaming from ear to ear all day. One of the girls I worked with (not football fan) asked if it was better than sex or chocolate. I said it was better than both together!!

If only combining both whilst in the stands wasn't frowned upon.

So much for liberal modern Britain. :dawsonmean:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom