Spurs Central TV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone can setup a fan channel and Spurs could do nothing about it.
That's as maybe, however, Daniel can be very persuasive...

giphy.gif

It’s difficult to respect people who are prepared to potentially put the club up for ridicule for private gain. All fan channels are insidious and dishonest - pretending that they provide a platform and a service for ordinary supporters to have their say. Nothing could be further from the truth.

A new fan TV Chanel (set up by Chris Cowlin and Ricki Sacks) to rival Woolwich Fan TV is shut down by Spurs within 4hrs of it launching!!

Fantastic work done by the Club.
giphy.gif
Pity they weren’t so quick when it comes to buying new players.....
9-F01-A40-D-AAE5-48-B6-85-BB-0-C60-D0-CBF23-B.gif

Someone needs to ping that expressions and the two dwarfs and then we will be free from this shit.
There's George Achillea as well, although he's more bearable than the other 2 channels. I don't mind their content, but I can't imagine how fucking pissed off would I be if the person next to me had a camera up my nose non-stop... I would quite like a channel that could be like the old True Geordie though, just a bloke talking to a camera after the match and giving his opinions (most of the time in a hilarious way)

Back
Top Bottom