Spurs Central TV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What was the WindyCOYS WindyCOYS Tweet? I missed it/been deleted.

He always comes over a pretty inoffensive to me.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he said that the channel had been shut down by the club first, and then changed it to fan response.

I think that's why someone said he jumped the gun and I don't really get why he replied to that comment saying 'nope'.

It all seems a bit innocuous and the reactions a bit over the top and odd so perhaps I'm wrong or I've missed something.

:sonhmm:

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he said that the channel had been shut down by the club first, and then changed it to fan response.

I think that's why someone said he jumped the gun and I don't really get why he replied to that comment saying 'nope'.

It all seems a bit innocuous and the reactions a bit over the top and odd so perhaps I'm wrong or I've missed something.

harryhill_fight.jpg

No, that's not right. The deleted tweet said that someone else was behind the account.

Because, frankly:

1. Priveledge, assumed or real, has no place in a racism discussion, since protection against racism is a universal right

2. You or anyone else haven't got the slightest clue of anyone elses assumed or true priveledge. Or not.

3. Even if you did have a clue, by the virtue of your own logic, your own priveledge would prevent you from making you able to assess anyone elses priveledge.

Last edited:
Because, frankly:

1. Priveledge, assumed or real, has no place in a racism discussion, since protection against racism is a universal right

2. You or anyone else have the slightest clue of anyone elses assumed or true priveledge. Or not.
Thanks for responding. I disagree, but suspect I won't convince you otherwise by attempting to argue so let's agree to disagree?

Back
Top Bottom