Spurs Flags

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm in.......

2 suggestions
a) Call me old fashioned but a huge "Up The Spurs" would be great.

mp_0134968_1024x1024.jpeg

b) Wouldn't mind a fighting cock specific one (or even reintroducing an 1882 from the days when we bothered to go to youth games) as a sense of identity.

images

tfc-logo-cock-clear.png

18821.png

I always liked the shield one.

I'm in.......

2 suggestions
a) Call me old fashioned but a huge "Up The Spurs" would be great.

mp_0134968_1024x1024.jpeg

b) Wouldn't mind a fighting cock specific one (or even reintroducing an 1882 from the days when we bothered to go to youth games) as a sense of identity.

images

tfc-logo-cock-clear.png

18821.png
Cracking idea.

Could we mix in something for Jimmy Greaves given the time he’s had lately? Like this? Any skilled artists able to put together?

il_794xN.1258129263_ejze.jpg

If we've got any bunce leftover and seeing we've got a scum game coming, I'd love to get a specific one just for them:

In no particular order
a) Henry Norris was a nonce.
b) Fuck off back to Woolwich, north London is Ours
c) Just a franchise from Plumstead
d) You're named after a warehouse
e) Corruption & bribery in your DNA since 1915

Or we could get an inflatable pig in a Woolwich shirt and ask the club to tie it in the away section. We wouldn't want them to be left out of having representation at NLD. Seeing as there will be no Woolwich fans to run the High Road gauntlet, we could have this pig paraded down the High Road from Seven Sisters and invite a socially distanced crowd to lob all manner of items at it. By the time it reaches the stadium it should be suitably soiled.

I’d stick some money in for sure Rocket. Sign me up pal
OK so far we've got

Me
Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor
Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦
SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs
Park Lane Mark Twain Park Lane Mark Twain
Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite ?
Sean Sean
Adrian Cimino Adrian Cimino
YTpaxton YTpaxton
Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman *
Mandy Mandy
palmers_green_yid palmers_green_yid

I guess either a gofundme type thing, or I'll buy it and send bank details for the divvied up cost?

Any other interest? I'm fairly easy on design but would like some reference to TFC somehow.

*C wordless proviso. (Not sure the club would allow it even if we made it)
:levystare:

Last edited:
OK so far we've got

Me
Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor
Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦
SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs
Park Lane Mark Twain Park Lane Mark Twain
Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite ?

I guess either a gofundme type thing, or I'll buy it and send bank details for the divvied up cost?

Any other interest? I'm fairly easy on design but would like some reference to TFC somehow.

How I see it is if it’s a TFC flag as long as the lads that run the site are cool with it ( Flav Flav , Admin Admin , WindyCOYS WindyCOYS etc) the best thing to go with is TFC cockerel but I’m easy with whatever suits. The white background, navy cockerel looked good to me Rocket.

Payment wise whatever works. How much are we looking at based on what you’ve seen so far?

If we've got any bunce leftover and seeing we've got a scum game coming, I'd love to get a specific one just for them:

In no particular order
a) Henry Norris was a nonce.
b) Fuck off back to Woolwich, north London is Ours
c) Just a franchise from Plumstead
d) You're named after a warehouse
e) Corruption & bribery in your DNA since 1915

Or we could get an inflatable pig in a Woolwich shirt and ask the club to tie it in the away section. We wouldn't want them to be left out of having representation at NLD. Seeing as there will be no Woolwich fans to run the High Road gauntlet, we could have this pig paraded down the High Road from Seven Sisters and invite a socially distanced crowd to lob all manner of items at it. By the time it reaches the stadium it should be suitably soiled.

B8iZ1grg2TOAPMO8o8X7QGSFQdKY7GNuO2MB2ny3VbLqXc3Q2U8etRaDZ8fgtbQTH3KRCBcGvyuOE8Izu307p5Q5i6HXULU

Shame it was the other Pod cast

How I see it is if it’s a TFC flag as long as the lads that run the site are cool with it ( Flav Flav , Admin Admin , WindyCOYS WindyCOYS etc) the best thing to go with is TFC cockerel but I’m easy with whatever suits. The white background, navy cockerel looked good to me Rocket.

Payment wise whatever works. How much are we looking at based on what you’ve seen so far?

Printed ones are dirt cheap. The cloth ones with stitched letters are pricey. I don't think we would be able to have the TFC cockerel one on a traditional cloth flag.

Yes! Let's not mess around. Get TFC ( Admin Admin ) to tweet this out, use their social media and Pod channel to spread the word and get more money in.

Dare I even suggest the fan cam dicks can get involved to spread the word to their followers. (As I type that a big grin appeared of my face, I always search for the positive in most negative things and COVID-19's biggest positive is that the mobile phone pose has absolutely no material, no games to film themselves "spontaneously" cheering and coming across as complete twats on YouTube).
:dembelelol:

I haven’t actually looked to be honest. Let’s see if case says they are happy.
Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor seems to have done a bit of research. I couldn’t give a monkeys if it’s printed or heavyweight stitched myself.

Perhaps tomorrow I’ll try to pull together as many suggestions as I can find in the thread and see what garners most support. Then we can see what sort of size / price We want to potentially go for.

Back
Top Bottom