Spurs - Fulham (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still wonder why we sing that we hate these cunts?

I still can't bring myself to utter their name on a matchday, it's like it brings their stench into the stadium... I HATE hearing the word!

Btw, have we EVER scored a goal whilst everyone is mid-song/standing up hating ArseAnal....?
Thought not!

Some cunt's gonna prove me wrong now aren't they?

I still can't bring myself to utter their name on a matchday, it's like it brings their stench into the stadium... I HATE hearing the word!

Btw, have we EVER scored a goal whilst everyone is mid-song/standing up hating ArseAnal....?
Thought not!

Some cunt's gonna prove me wrong now aren't they?

I remember the 5-1 when "Dawson" made it 2-0, right on the end of "BEEEE IN THAT NUMBAAAAAAAAAAA"

Goosebumps

I remember the 5-1 when "Dawson" made it 2-0, right on the end of "BEEEE IN THAT NUMBAAAAAAAAAAA"

Goosebumps

Precisely my point... There have been plenty of MEMORABLE moments when a goal has been scored, mid-SPURS-song.. It happened with Defoe's goal against Maribor this season!

Thing is, there's nothing quite like the feeling of maybe having done SOMETHING positive to contribute to a goal, it's a rare moment, but it happens.

What has NEVER happened, to my memory, is "STAND UP, IF YOU HATE ARSEANAL, STAND UP IF YOU...." BANG, GOAL, BEDLAM

It simply DOESN'T HELP! I don't give a Nun's cunt that THEY/Chelsea/West Ham sing it about us, Chelsea also hiss and Zeig heil at us, doesn't mean we'd ever think of doing it back!
We're BETTER than that!

Btw, don't get me wrong, , I do fucking hate ArseAnal, just don't wanna bang on about it!

What has NEVER happened, to my memory, is "STAND UP, IF YOU HATE ARSEANAL, STAND UP IF YOU...." BANG, GOAL, BEDLAM

Although Danny Rose screamer was seconds after a rendition of "Campbell Your'e A Cunt"

It may have made Danny hit that volley so hard, as if he was kicking Sol in the face. INSPIRED!

Not the best game, not the best performance.

Sat near some of the most negative people I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. 'Useless' this and 'rubbish' that from no more than 5 minutes in. At one point in the first half Caulker was moving back towards our goal, the ball came to him and he passed to Lloris. The abuse he got from people around me was incredible... For playing the way he was facing, for not taking the risk of getting mugged trying to be clever when he was as good as the last man.

I really think that a part of these people wants us to put in a bad performance so they can give it all their 'I know best' bollocks. Absolute cunts some of them.

:avbnaa:

Not the best game, not the best performance.

Sat near some of the most negative people I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. 'Useless' this and 'rubbish' that from no more than 5 minutes in. At one point in the first half Caulker was moving back towards our goal, the ball came to him and he passed to Lloris. The abuse he got from people around me was incredible... For playing the way he was facing, for not taking the risk of getting mugged trying to be clever when he was as good as the last man.

I really think that a part of these people wants us to put in a bad performance so they can give it all their 'I know best' bollocks. Absolute cunts some of them.

:avbnaa:

Just out of interest,.... Where were you sitting??

West upper, Paxton Road end...

I go to a handful of games a season and maybe it was just a one-off, but the attitude of the people nearby was really awful.

Whoah, you got both barrels!! I wouldn't bet against it being a one-odd!
It's the one bit of the ground I've never had the 'pleasure' of sitting in, but the stinking attitude up there doesn't surprise me one bit!

WHL really is turning into a microcosm of London... And people are starting to reflect that.
There are some great places to hang out, some places you wouldn't want to be seen dead in, and places you just stand out like a Tramp at a Royal Wedding!

Back
Top Bottom