Spurs Great Games In The League and Cup 20/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpursAllTheWay SpursAllTheWay
tbonepremier

I agree with your match comments but I'm looking to put in here what can be termed as 'great performances'. If you honestly feel they belong then please put some highlights up. I only started the thread, anyone can post in it. I just wanted one particular place where members could come and spend time reliving our best performances this season.

Last edited:
I am including tonight's match not because it was 'Great' by any stretch of the imagination but because it has in it Gareth Bale's first goal for the club since his return from Real Madrid and that deserves recognition I feel. I am also hoping that despite a rather lacklustre performance by Spurs and a dreadful decision by the referee this match may prove to be a pivotal point in our chase to be Champions. We are now in second spot albeit for a short while but we need to remain top four until Christmas and then push on to claim the title. Never stop believing !

Back
Top Bottom