Spurs Memes/Gifs and Pictures Collection.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

John Thomas John Thomas v sammyspurs sammyspurs in the Whats gone wrong thread

306e7eaf0a0492e1b23dc41b7ddb4548.gif
Hmmm.

I'm not 100% sure which one is red

That's a joke, btw

There’s already a general pictures thread and general gif thread. It only really works as Spurs-specific, otherwise it will just get merged with one of the established threads in chat.

Then Sir that is what we will do.........it will be Spurs specific please

Okay from now on can we please only post up material directly related with the club.....cheers.

Then Sir that is what we will do.........it will be Spurs specific please and I would ask Admin Admin to ignore my previous request.

Okay from now on can we please only post up material directly related with the club.....cheers.

It’s a good and original thread in that case. Given our rollercoaster nature I’d imagine there will be a wide range of posts.

Although Football Chap Football Chap might have meant whether the posts themselves had to feature Spurs in some way, in which case I guess it could be anything that represents the current feelings about the club.

I shall ask you nicely and politely.......please post only club specific items and leave things like this for the general thread. Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Last edited:
It’s a good and original thread in that case. Given our rollercoaster nature I’d imagine there will be a wide range of posts.

Although Football Chap Football Chap might have meant whether the posts themselves had to feature Spurs in some way, in which case I guess it could be anything that represents the current feelings about the club.
Was just asking about this thread, quite like the idea of a collection of just spurs gifs/pics ect.

Back
Top Bottom