Spurs official social media team

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scottwallace15

ScottSpurs
I can't believe these guys get paid actual real life legal tender to film some useless fucking yank turd after spunking a 1-0 lead to bottom of the table, to make stupid fucking vines of lloris banging his boots on a bench to a tune and to post constant 'we'll bounce back' interviews and 'ball in the bag' and penalty shootout challenges, we have to have THE WORST social media team ever

To be honest, whoever OK'd TAKE THAT to provide the music to the pre-match Bill Nick tribute montage wants fucking sacking IMMEDIATELY!

seriously, was there really no music of note in the '60s??

To be honest, whoever OK'd TAKE THAT to provide the music to the pre-match Bill Nick tribute montage wants fucking sacking IMMEDIATELY!

seriously, was there really no music of note in the '60s??
60's song that sums up how bill nick would feel if he was still alive today

The Kinks - Tired of Waiting:

I follow a few teams on twitter and our feed has to be the most boring of the lot. Lamela scored his rabona goal the other night and it said "Goal: Lamela with a neat finish"

If Stenhousemuir FC had done that, my feed would read "FUCKING RIDICULOUS FROM LAMELA, ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? "

It's not a huge talking point, but it actually looks like the guys behind it support stenny. It looks like we have a generic newsreader.

They aren't even pretending that this isn't the club for the real fans any more.

When we got relegated in 77, we still packed them in, if that happened today we would be playing in front of 15k. That is our core fan base now.

They aren't even pretending that this isn't the club for the real fans any more.

When we got relegated in 77, we still packed them in, if that happened today we would be playing in front of 15k. That is our core fan base now.
Disagree if we got relegated we would still sell out. Spurs fans are loyal. We can be miserable moaney cunts but we are essentially loyal

id fucking prefer it, hate the general fucking expectations from spurs fans, would love to go to the lane, see 11 not brilliant english players that atleast fucking cared and gave you their all, even if the football was shit i'd enjoy it and it would be a laugh and it would be great to be amongst loyal fans who love the club, not a bunch of moany cunts who are here to seem 'hip and fashionable' with their 5 kids decked out in merchandise gear, fucking sick of this club

This beauty...

To be fair, it encapsulates our club at the moment... but I understand Take That were one of Bill Nick's all-time favourite bands... he had all their Gramophone discs... and was distraught when they first split up!

yeah as soon as i heard that song come on during the bill nick tribute on the screen i was pissed off, i mean TAKE THAT FUCKING TAKE THAT, what they needed was a bit of Technotronic, get the party going

yeah as soon as i heard that song come on during the bill nick tribute on the screen i was pissed off, i mean TAKE THAT FUCKING TAKE THAT, what they needed was a bit of Technotronic, get the party going

....ooooooooor, something a bit more fitting, appropriate and respectful of the occasion!

Macnamara's Band woulda got the party going... in fact, they were still fucking playing it when Ameobi scored!

Take That certainly don't seem to fit the 'respectful and fitting' category of songs, especially for the club's messiah. Mind you, I tried to buy tickets for Rangers game against St Johnstone tomorrow night off the club's site 4 different times and crashed every single time. Seems Mike Ashley doesn't want bums on seats at Ibrox. The general feeling of malcontent on here is diminished greatly by the situation up here with the boys in blue, worrying about shit performances and shit players seems like a shining light on the horizon for Rangers fans at the minute.

Back
Top Bottom