Spurs Quiz '22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

marks out of ten - click on the spoiler to reveal each answer - good luck​

1) Spurs and Liverpool both signed wing forwards during the 2022 winter transfer window in Luis Diaz and Dejan Kulusevski. Which of the two scored the most premier league goals during the rest of the 2021/22 campaign?

Kulusevski - 5 goals (8 assists 1.267 minutes)
Diaz - 4 goals (3 assists - 963 minutes)

2) Which current first team player is signed to the longest contract at the club?

Oliver Skipp - 30 June 2027

Rodrigo Bentancur - 30 June 2026
Emerson Royal - 30 June 2026

3) Who am I? I was born in London and I'm 1.86m tall. I am right footed and I have a contract until 2025. I played 19 times in the first team in all competitions during the 2021/22 season

Japhet Tanganga

4) Liverpool just finished playing the maximum amount of games any team can play at the top echelons of the game. Which club's star man played the most minutes of football in all competitions during the 2021/2022 season? Harry Kane or Mo Salah?

Harry Kane - 4.250
Mo Salah - 4.014

Sign another forward 'for fork steak!'

5) Name one current Spurs teenager that was relegated with their respective loan side last season

Pape Matar Sarr - FC Metz relegated to Ligue 2

6) Which Spurs player played for Degerfors IF last season on loan?

Alfie Whiteman

7) Is South Korea megastar Son Heung-Min inside Tottenham's top ten all time goal scorers list?

Yes

11th Teddy Sheringham on 124
10th Son Heung-Min on 131
9th Alan Gilzean on 133

8) Who had the most goal contributions - goals/assists - during the 2021/2022 season? Matt Doherty or Sergio Reguilon?

Doherty - 6 (2 goals, 4 assists)
Reguilon - 5 (2 goals, 3 assists)

9) Who is taller? Son Heung-Min or Emerson Royal?

Son - 1.84m
Royal - 1.83m

10) How many more goals does Harry Kane need to score to beat Jimmy's current record?

Jimmy Greaves - 266 goals
Harry Kane - 248 goals

4/10

clint eastwood kids GIF

marks out of ten - click on the spoiler to reveal each answer - good luck​

1) Spurs and Liverpool both signed wing forwards during the 2022 winter transfer window in Luis Diaz and Dejan Kulusevski. Which of the two scored the most premier league goals during the rest of the 2021/22 campaign?

Kulusevski - 5 goals (8 assists 1.267 minutes)
Diaz - 4 goals (3 assists - 963 minutes)

2) Which current first team player is signed to the longest contract at the club?

Oliver Skipp - 30 June 2027

Rodrigo Bentancur - 30 June 2026
Emerson Royal - 30 June 2026

3) Who am I? I was born in London and I'm 1.86m tall. I am right footed and I have a contract until 2025. I played 19 times in the first team in all competitions during the 2021/22 season

Japhet Tanganga

4) Liverpool just finished playing the maximum amount of games any team can play at the top echelons of the game. Which club's star man played the most minutes of football in all competitions during the 2021/2022 season? Harry Kane or Mo Salah?

Harry Kane - 4.250
Mo Salah - 4.014

Sign another forward 'for fork steak!'

5) Name one current Spurs teenager that was relegated with their respective loan side last season

Pape Matar Sarr - FC Metz relegated to Ligue 2

6) Which Spurs player played for Degerfors IF last season on loan?

Alfie Whiteman

7) Is South Korea megastar Son Heung-Min inside Tottenham's top ten all time goal scorers list?

Yes

11th Teddy Sheringham on 124
10th Son Heung-Min on 131
9th Alan Gilzean on 133

8) Who had the most goal contributions - goals/assists - during the 2021/2022 season? Matt Doherty or Sergio Reguilon?

Doherty - 6 (2 goals, 4 assists)
Reguilon - 5 (2 goals, 3 assists)

9) Who is taller? Son Heung-Min or Emerson Royal?

Son - 1.84m
Royal - 1.83m

10) How many more goals does Harry Kane need to score to beat Jimmy's current record?

Jimmy Greaves - 266 goals
Harry Kane - 248 goals
5/10

I got 5: 1, 3, 4 (although that was an educated guess), 7, 8

2) I guessed Bentancur as he is young and signed in Jan

5) I was trying to think of our Youth team rather than buy-to-loan, I think I would have got it if I remembered him

6) I knew it was a GK but forgot his name

9) I thought it was a trick question but still guessed Royal

10) I guessed 22

Back
Top Bottom