Spurs Statistics and Records

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've got a feeling we will be setting a record or two this season.

In the meantime here's a list of goals, assists and "other" assists so far this season.

GoalsAssistsPensShot saved/hit postTotal
"won"deflection/ OG
Kane19141135
Son161026
Lucas64212
Ndombele63110
Vinicius639
Davies13318
Lo Celso516
Dele22116
Bale426
Reguillon55
Bergwijn325
Lamela224
Winks2114
Aurier213
Hojbjerg33
Sissoko112
Doherty112
Devine11
Toby11
White11
OG11

Last edited:
nrm6df1loo161.png

Most goals ever scored in the Europa League. I assume this also factors in the UEFA cup days.

Cardiff 0-1
Aston Villa 0-2
Everton 0-0

Around those same fixtures we lost 3-0 at home to West Ham, 6-0 to Man City and 1-0 at home to Newcastle.

I remember it so well. Beat Palace and Swansea 1-0 each, both on a penalty. Remember even then thinking this is shit. 180 minutes and Soldados only shots on target were penalties. Then we lost 1-0 to the arse. Waited until about the 89th minute to bring on this Lamela kid everyone was talking about and he was shit. And that's as good as it got for him that season.
You could tell there that AVB was done. We were dogshit.

I remember it so well. Beat Palace and Swansea 1-0 each, both on a penalty. Remember even then thinking this is shit. 180 minutes and Soldados only shots on target were penalties. Then we lost 1-0 to the arse. Waited until about the 89th minute to bring on this Lamela kid everyone was talking about and he was shit. And that's as good as it got for him that season.
You could tell there that AVB was done. We were dogshit.

Even then, we were only 1 point worse off that season after 10 games than we are now.

Incredible really.

Back
Top Bottom