Spurs Tattoo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not a spurs one but I got one when I was 16, (12 years ago, yikes!)

Go to the Holloway Rd, there is a Tatt shop down there, though they may now require ID.....

then you wont have to wait (insert years here) till you turn 18, shit man, you cant even go out on get wasted! which is a good and bad thing.... :mong:

My mate who is 16 (same age as me) got a tattoo in a Wood Green tattoo place..
£80 with no id

There's a really good one of the gold cockerel on Lal Hardy's site (newwavetattoo.com) which is about the only thing I'd consider getting done Spurs related. There's always the stigma with football tattoos though and I always worry that I'd end up looking like a middle-aged, sunburnt, shirtless, drunk man with ten sovereign rings on, on holiday in Benidorm.

If I ever get past that I'll get a gold cockerel like that one though. Probably on my leg.

05002.jpg

there's only one Keano!

05038.jpg

the lads :bow:

Ive got audere est facere on my forearm. I also have the old cockerel on the other arm. Strangely- I have all my Tottenham tattoos visible on my arms, and I have my wifes name hidden away on my chest. She could go away though- the club wont.

Ramsingh said:
I want a little tattoo, Spurs always with me and all that..

Thats where the phrase "It's in the blood" comes in handy.

Fwiw, I will probably end up getting Audere-est-facere or can't smile without you scrawled on myself in a few years time.

YidoBuckler said:
Ramsingh said:
I want a little tattoo, Spurs always with me and all that..

Thats where the phrase "It's in the blood" comes in handy.

Fwiw, I will probably end up getting Audere-est-facere or can't smile without you scrawled on myself in a few years time.

Love the Can't Smile Without You idea, I may have to steal that :adegrin:

Back
Top Bottom