Spurs Tattoo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've got the cockerel with THFC written underneath, on my right lower arm.
Got it done just off Bounces Road.
seven quid for the cockerel and a pound for the writing.

Part of the reason I never drink to excess is fear of what kind of shit I'd get done. I'd love something understated to show my support but my mind can be a little fucked up at times and I have visions of me going in and getting this dude on my stomach
Elmer_Fudd_A_Wild_Hare.jpg

along with the phrase "Fudd Life"

Has anyone else thought about the prospect of getting a tattoo of we win the Champions League?

I don't have any tattoos but I am considering it.

Ditto.. Was just about to post exactly the same thing.....

(I've always liked tattoos, but never felt suitable cause and i wouldn't just want a random picture in the name of artwork.)

I will be doing exactly this if we pull this crazy journey over the line.

It demands tribute.

I have existing ink but i'm not really happy with it, it will get a cover up at some point, but for this i am thinking simply "my eyes have seen the glory" is fitting enough? Doesn't need to be any more complicated than that really.

Anyway, lets not get ahead or ourselves!

Meh fuckit there you go. This was pre yesterday its all swollen & fucked & not Pic friendly now - developed the left hand side further since
.will do the midfke section last which will tie it all together

WOW!!!! That's the bollocks!

...Hope it's everything you wished for.

Looking forward to seeing the finished article!

I want to get the THFC monogram. But can't find a high-quality/vector version of it. This one:
dDMssTY.jpg

Anyone got a source?
I'm on my phone so not sure if it's the right format but couldn't you use this and just expand as needed?

Last edited:
Again... "WOW!!!"

I suspect you are a very proud man! ENJOY!

Am I allowed to ask what the lettering down the middle means?

(I'd understand not if it's particularly personal)
Thsnks alot man yeah I'm chuffed as fuck with it. Been a long road

Not at all its quite unoriginal really. It's the 7 virtues of Bushido
  • Gi (rectitude, justice, righteousness, integrity)
  • Yuki (courage, valor, bravery)
  • Jin (humanity, charity, benevolence)
  • Rei (respect, courtesy, etiquette, civility)
  • Makoto (honesty, sincerity)
  • Meiyo (honor, dignity)
  • Chugi (loyalty)

Last edited:
I've got a tattoo of a Lamborghini Countach along my shaft. However its only a Lamborghini when I have an erection, so most of the time it resembles postman pats van.

I ain't got any Spurs tatoos but all my work was done at Original Skin on Tottenham high Road (cnr Northumberland Park Ave).

Always handy if you want to get one on matchday!

Have none. Always been on the fence about them. Sometimes I reckon they look cool, other times a bit cheesy so never had the guts to get something that's semi-permanent.

Maybe I'll get one for a special occasion, such as if we win the league.

Back
Top Bottom