Spurs Tattoo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice artwork.
Cheers bud, my design someone else's hands
Nice bit of work that.Where you go?
a french chap from Annecy. He's actually the apprentice of my main usual guy and it's his first back piece. Since I designed it I took a risk & let him do it since I figured being a first he'd put his all into it. (Plus not every artist will do someone else's design) which he is, it's taking like twice as long as it might & he's really making sure all is perfect as we go so I'm pretty happy

Last edited:
I want to get the THFC monogram. But can't find a high-quality/vector version of it. This one:
dDMssTY.jpg

Anyone got a source?
I really don't like tattoos (especially on the face or neck). However I did sort of promise that I would have a very small one like this on the inside of my wrist, if we won the league.

I want to get the THFC monogram. But can't find a high-quality/vector version of it. This one:
dDMssTY.jpg

Anyone got a source?
I'm on my phone so not sure if it's the right format but couldn't you use this and just expand as needed?

Last edited:
Has anyone else thought about the prospect of getting a tattoo of we win the Champions League?

I don't have any tattoos but I am considering it.

I’m debating this. I have a couple already, so that’s not a concern for me. Part of me thinks it would be a once in a lifetime event to commemorate, although hopefully it’s more of an annual one. I guess I have a few days to commit to this.

dDMssTY.jpg

Anyone got a source?

I have that on my lower leg. Love it.

I don't think it has to be perfect for the artist to be able to do it. Pretty sure the pic I took in was of a similar quality to that but the tatt looks very nice.

Again... "WOW!!!"

I suspect you are a very proud man! ENJOY!

Am I allowed to ask what the lettering down the middle means?

(I'd understand not if it's particularly personal)
Thsnks alot man yeah I'm chuffed as fuck with it. Been a long road

Not at all its quite unoriginal really. It's the 7 virtues of Bushido
  • Gi (rectitude, justice, righteousness, integrity)
  • Yuki (courage, valor, bravery)
  • Jin (humanity, charity, benevolence)
  • Rei (respect, courtesy, etiquette, civility)
  • Makoto (honesty, sincerity)
  • Meiyo (honor, dignity)
  • Chugi (loyalty)

Last edited:
I've got a tattoo of a Lamborghini Countach along my shaft. However its only a Lamborghini when I have an erection, so most of the time it resembles postman pats van.

Back
Top Bottom