Spurs to end Adebayor chase...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm saying I would describe him as just that. Against Chelsea he looked well up for it, in other games, he's looked anonymous and completely disinterested. Berbatov is a lot more consistent than Adebayor.

The crux of it all is I wouldn't be gutted if we didn't sign him full time.

We're a better team when Adebayor can be bothered you mean.

Thelonious said:
I'm saying I would describe him as just that. Against Chelsea he looked well up for it, in other games, he's looked anonymous and completely disinterested. Berbatov is a lot more consistent than Adebayor.

The crux of it all is I wouldn't be gutted if we didn't sign him full time.

We're a better team when Adebayor can be bothered you mean.

I think we will have to agree to disagree, I dont think I have seem many games where Ade has looked 'anonymous completely disinterested' the only one I would say he wasnt at the races was Everton away.

Either way, I would be suprised - yet delighted if we managed to get someone better than him in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom