Spurs Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a total fraud. He knows absolutely fuck all about football, one of those twats that sits behind you saying "forwards" or "No, the goals that way" with every sideways or backward pass. He knows fuck all about Spurs, knows fuck all about our academy. Constantly bitching about support whilst hardly ever attending games in person, when he does go he confesses not to be a "singer" (which is OK if that's your choice) but then he will slate those who are also not signing and therefore not improve the atmosphere or have a pop at those that are singing because of the song they sing or whatever.

He constantly slagged off 1882 when it started.
Who are the fools following this Troll. He is an appalling human

Can’t stand that guy, thinks he’s the smartest spurs fan ever because he reads out stats (that be probably doesn’t even know how to interpret properly) and does videos with a bookshelf in the background
This a thousand times.

He's just another one of a depressingly large number of shouty narcissists who think sitting in front of a webcam makes them relevant.

"That's enough about me - let's talk about me instead. Listen to me! LISTEN TO ME SAYING THIS!!!"

He's a total fraud. He knows absolutely fuck all about football, one of those twats that sits behind you saying "forwards" or "No, the goals that way" with every sideways or backward pass. He knows fuck all about Spurs, knows fuck all about our academy. Constantly bitching about support whilst hardly ever attending games in person, when he does go he confesses not to be a "singer" (which is OK if that's your choice) but then he will slate those who are also not signing and therefore not improve the atmosphere or have a pop at those that are singing because of the song they sing or whatever.

He constantly slagged off 1882 when it started.

They are really out of touch with what majority of the fanbase really feel about the players and the club.

Just look at the replies of this tweet

Very factual and truthful, truth is not always rainbows and unicorns
Happy Rainbow GIF by My Girly Unicorn

They are really out of touch with what majority of the fanbase really feel about the players and the club.

Just look at the replies of this tweet

The replies fall into three categories:
1. Trolls from other clubs that will always disrespect anything that Spurs put out.
2. Our so called fans that are basically boo-boys who hate on certain players.
3. Fans calling on groups 1 and 2 not to be disrespectful.

I fall into category 3 and tweet as such.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom