Spurs v goons pre season game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just read about saka getting a round of applause from the spurs fans at the game as he came on.

Really reassuring to know that the fans are still ace at this club even if the admin, deadwood and a certain talisman seem to have forgotten about Dre.

Just read about saka getting a round of applause from the spurs fans at the game as he came on.

Really reassuring to know that the fans are still ace at this club even if the admin, deadwood and a certain talisman seem to have forgotten about Dre.
Be rivals for the right reasons, not enemies for the wrong reasons.

So what does this mean

He's a lazy fecking bastard.
You know what annoys me: as spurs fans, we inherently love new signings and current players...in fact, we adore and worship those that share our vision and our love for the club so for him to turn up and seemingly not wanna give it his all is a right kick in the groin for all of us. I think he's a really skilled olayer and some.of the shit he's done has made me go WOW...
But if he's now being a cunt he can go do one...

I would think he would actually say or imply something which I didn’t hear at all. That’s why I’m asking you where you came up with that conclusion.
Good luck with this one!

simon cowell facepalm GIF

No such thing as a friendly as far as that lot are concerned(*)... Thoroughly enjoyed the win (Gave it loads when the goal went in) and thought the applause for Saka showed class.

(*I was largely ambivalent during the Chav game, which I guess tells it's own story..... My hatred for them is just different; more of an off-the-pitch thing.)

Favourite moment all pre-season was Japh throughout the build up to the goal.... Boy got fire (remember when he flattened that RBLiebzig player too!)..... Fucking love it!!!!!

This guy:

RI3mDx.md.png

Last edited:
I don't really know where to put this but I thought it was funny.

I went to the shops earlier in my Tottenham jacket. The first people I see shout "yiddo" at me and "come on you spurs". I think I am now in with them. I am about to say "yiddo" back when one of them angrily says: "why have you got a red bag"? I trudged off shamefully and think I muttered "nobody's perfect".
I love Tottenham fans. To be fair, I was holding a red bag for life. It is not on really.

I don't really know where to put this but I thought it was funny.

I went to the shops earlier in my Tottenham jacket. The first people I see shout "yiddo" at me and "come on you spurs". I think I am now in with them. I am about to say "yiddo" back when one of them angrily says: "why have you got a red bag"? I trudged off shamefully and think I muttered "nobody's perfect".
I love Tottenham fans. To be fair, I was holding a red bag for life. It is not on really.
I used to go racing in the olden days and one day I had a red bag containing sandwiches, newspapers etc. Don't ask me why I chose red. Probs it was a pound cheaper than a blue one.
I had a nice win and Barry Dennis was the bookie. Before he had his column in The Sun.
He did not like it one bit and we were having a bit of banter and he accused me of being a postman who robbed the letters. Last time I used the bag.

Back
Top Bottom