Spurs v goons pre season game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There were a lot of fouls in this game. I’m worried that if this is the new directive then teams like United will get even more favourable decisions throughout a match. It’s pretty hard to play against teams that are allowed to kick you. Although it was nice to see the ref indicating to play on.

There were a lot of fouls in this game. I’m worried that if this is the new directive then teams like United will get even more favourable decisions throughout a match. It’s pretty hard to play against teams that are allowed to kick you. Although it was nice to see the ref indicating to play on.

VAR allegedly to play a far more reduced role this season too....

Gonna be a bumpy first few months with lots of outrage.

Just read about saka getting a round of applause from the spurs fans at the game as he came on.

Really reassuring to know that the fans are still ace at this club even if the admin, deadwood and a certain talisman seem to have forgotten about Dre.
There was me trying to start you let you're country down!!!!
:levyeyes: :avbfu:

Back
Top Bottom