Spurs v Liverpool 16 Dec 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think I liked his manner and way of speaking. I enjoyed the passion he showed but now he is almost a parody of himself and that shouty shite he was doing last night was unlikeable to say the least. With regards to the rest of your post, it seems extreme....you don't have to like him, maybe just ignore the horse toothed bellend?
Thought I was being quite restrained. Good job I didn't vent my true feelings.

I see simon jordan had a go at klopp and his behaviour saying that if it was mourinho behaving like that the fa would charge him. Hopefully few more people start to highlight this arrogant prick

I think I liked his manner and way of speaking. I enjoyed the passion he showed but now he is almost a parody of himself and that shouty shite he was doing last night was unlikeable to say the least. With regards to the rest of your post, it seems extreme....you don't have to like him, maybe just ignore the horse toothed bellend?

How do you propose we fellow football fans ignore one of the most public faces in the current itteration of the English game?

Sadly TV & the media isn't like TFC; there's no special button. :)

He was very ungracious about Fulham, and is an entitled, whining twat, just like the LFC fans.

I remember him being interviewed after a match not long ago and was unhappy about something or other.

He then asked the interviewer for his opinion (which I think is unprofessional) and when the interviewer didn't give him the answer he wanted to hear he said:

'Yaaa, well you're English...'

What the fuck was that supposed to mean??

A lot of people would argue that's a racist remark.

Prick.

I see simon jordan had a go at klopp and his behaviour saying that if it was mourinho behaving like that the fa would charge him. Hopefully few more people start to highlight this arrogant prick

What Klopp do because I didn't see anything?

I must have missed it.

Remember this?

giphy.gif

Demented twat.

Thankfully we equalised a couple of minutes late and that wiped the fucking smirk off his face.

I’m glad Mourinho called out the gurning, horse-faced asshat. Not before time it has to be said, he gets away with a lot.

Liverpool fans seem to think everyone else should love him as a genial uncle or something.

Wolves play similarly to how we play. They are not controlling the flow of the game most times. Against Liverpool they had 39% and lost 4-0. They are a counter-attacking team that relies on speed and a big man to knock the ball down.
They pass the ball about differently and when they beat Chelsea they totally bossed the last 20 minutes.
Go and watch how they played in that period and figure out which players in our squad can play intricate shapes with only 1 or 2 touches each.

Our attack formation is pretty simple but effective. When we break it really is as straight from the back to front as possible. There's not 5 passes side to side and diagonal, it's the quickest path to the goal once we win the ball back.

Neither goal in the NL Derby strayed from this formula

Both against City. Sons against Liverpool. Get the ball and pass it back to front, straight up the pitch as fast as possible not wasting time with extra side to side movement.

It's probably why Winks can't get a kick as this is as alien to him as salad is to your average McDonald's customer

I remember him being interviewed after a match not long ago and was unhappy about something or other.

He then asked the interviewer for his opinion (which I think is unprofessional) and when the interviewer didn't give him the answer he wanted to hear he said:

'Yaaa, well you're English...'

What the fuck was that supposed to mean??

A lot of people would argue that's a racist remark.

Prick.

He didn't say such a thing lol

What Klopp do because I didn't see anything?

I must have missed it.

Remember this?

giphy.gif

Demented twat.

Thankfully we equalised a couple of minutes late and that wiped the fucking smirk off his face.
Absolutely no issue with that. I’d encourage celebrations like that more than anything.

I do have issue with his constant screaming, shouting and snarling at the officials. Also with Pep grabbing the time added on clock this week too. Somehow, they both have immunity against criticism for their behaviour.

Shouldn't be too hard to find then should it....

I'll await this ridiculous claim.

I'll try and find it because he did say it.

I don't know if every interview Klopp has given can be found in full on the internet.

Which makes it odd that you seem so convinced that he never said it.

Instead of assuming it's a ridiculous claim, maybe consider that it was just a ridiculous comment which it was.

Absolutely no issue with that. I’d encourage celebrations like that more than anything.

I do have issue with his constant screaming, shouting and snarling at the officials. Also with Pep grabbing the time added on clock this week too. Somehow, they both have immunity against criticism for their behaviour.

I know what you mean. There isn't anything about Klopp's celebration that he would have to answer for to the FA but it's an example of him appearing to lose the plot which he seems to do quite often.

Exactly this constantly at it. FA afraid of their shite of klopp and dippers

Just gonna say, now the dust is a little settled, that the header from Firminho got all the attention but you have to give it to them, the corner was better than anything we've swing in to a box in living memory, including ones we've scored from.
As soon as it it went past halfway to the box, I knew it was gonna cause confusion. It was my definition of a perfect corner. Speed, angle, height, swerve, just brilliant.

I don't watch them that often, so no idea if it's a regular ocurrence. But it was the complete, polar opposite to Eriksens weak ass efforts for 5 years and the random hotchpots we've had since

Back
Top Bottom