Spurs v Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Makes a nice change to see completely dominate against a team like Norwich at home but finish them off this time. Hopefully the signings of Eriksen, Paulinho, Soldado and the like will put a stop to some of the inept home performances and results against the so called lesser sides.

Rose was as good as I've ever seen him yesterday, more performances like that and he will win me over.

I still want to see Paulinho further forward, his attacking play is somehwat wasted playing deeper.

Makes a nice change to see completely dominate against a team like Norwich at home but finish them off this time. Hopefully the signings of Eriksen, Paulinho, Soldado and the like will put a stop to some of the inept home performances and results against the so called lesser sides.

Rose was as good as I've ever seen him yesterday, more performances like that and he will win me over.

I still want to see Paulinho further forward, his attacking play is somehwat wasted playing deeper.

When Sandro and Capoue are 100% fit he probably will be...

When Sandro and Capoue are 100% fit he probably will be...

Where do you think he will play then? Personally I think our midfield will be this when everyone is fit:

Sandro Paulinho

Lamela Eriksen Chadli/Townsend.

Hopefully Sandro will be enough to give Paulinho more licence to go forward.

Where do you think he will play then? Personally I think our midfield will be this when everyone is fit:

Sandro Paulinho

Exactly.

Sandro Paulinho

Paulinho is better starting deep and making a late run for Eriksen to pick out telepathically

Paulinho is better starting deep and making a late run for Eriksen to pick out telepathically

For me Paulinho is a true box to box midfielder, his quick thinking and quick feet help us get the ball moving fast in the transition from defense to midfield and likewise midfield to attack. He's a necessary component in defense too as he's a strong fecker good in the tackle and good in the air. Couple that in with his touch, dribbling ability and reading of the game and you are looking at the most complete midfielder we have in our squad. By seasons end he will be regarded as one of the best midfielders in the league, for me he already is. Just go look at his Confederations Cup performances against quality opposition and he bossed it.

As Brucie would say, "Good game, good game". I was a tad surprised that Glyfi started, but then again, what do I know! Eriksen looked as if he'd been playing for us for years. Is it greedy to want us to have more to show for the amount of possession and chances we had? I loved AVB's interview with Linekar on MOTD, Jose who?

Not so much about abbreviations but does anyone else hate the use of sponsor's names for competitions in general? It wasn't the Carling Cup (or CC), it's not the Capital One Cup (or C1C or COC), it's the fucking LEAGUE CUP. Don't even get me started on "BPL"...

I'll be honest when I see the abbreviation BPL I think British Premier League. Fuck only knows why??!!

You're spot on though. Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup.

Very good team performance, brilliant result . As most things have been said -
I would just like to draw attention to Soldados reaction to when Sigurdsson scored his first.
Me think we have true team player. Fully focused and committed. Love it!!!

Very good team performance, brilliant result . As most things have been said -
I would just like to draw attention to Soldados reaction to when Sigurdsson scored his first.
Me think we have true team player. Fully focused and committed. Love it!!!
:soldadowtf:

Back
Top Bottom