Spurs v Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good display all round. Really happy for Siggy we were only saying last week how unlucky he had been. The team looks settled and happy and as though they are playing for each other.

17 - The number of games it took us last season to record 3 clean sheets as opposed to 4 this year. :llorisserious:

Really glad we scored in open play this game. The first two games were similar to this one but we couldn't finish the numerous chances. Eriksen was immense. I was a bit skeptical, he is legit.

I'll be following the Ozil vs. Eriksen comparisons this season.

My My My.........Eriksen. What a revelation.

I honestly wasn't aware that he could handle playing that far forward and in the middle, but he is clearly up to the task.

In the end, while costing 1/3 of Lamela's fee, Eriksen and his role seems to be much more needed and the missing ingredient to the attack.

I swear. I would never have thought Eriksen would step up and play like the way he did. I watched him a lot at Ajax, and was not sure if he was adding value to us. But wow. It looked like he allready has been playing a few years with us.

So amazing, Eriksen, thrilled!

I always had a suspicion he was like the prodigy who is a bit lazy at school because it's all too easy for him. Now that he will be continuously challenged to utilize his talents, we'll see what he's capable of.

Back
Top Bottom