Spurs v Saints

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haven't done a match thread in a while, in fact the last one I did was Southampton away!

MUST WIN GAME and then..... MUST WIN after that and........ after that.

In fact we need win every game. FML.

COME ON YOU SPURS!

hi-res-154874294_crop_exact.jpg

gareth-bale-415319561.jpg

Awwwwwwww

Southampton are one of the best teams at that end of the table. And we were pretty lucky to get a win there if I remember correctly. They do have a couple of players suspended but they will still be dangerous regardless. But like you said, absolute must win for us.

And lets cross our fingers that Chelsea lose to United, cause Woolwich are not gonna drop any points at QPR.

Did he celebrate in the away?

Ramirez out is a great help, but Southampton can play well against bigger teams, and will likely prove tough.

WHITE HART LANE... (check)
SATURDAY.... (check)
3pm k.o.... (check)

TING-TING-TING-TING-TING!!!!!!!

Proper football is back.... the Run-in starts Heeeeeeeere!!!!!!

Southampton are one of the best teams at that end of the table. And we were pretty lucky to get a win there if I remember correctly. They do have a couple of players suspended but they will still be dangerous regardless. But like you said, absolute must win for us.

And lets cross our fingers that Chelsea lose to United, cause Woolwich are not gonna drop any points at QPR.

Far from it... I fully expect them to somehow manage to get 4 points at Loftus Road!!

If they play an open game we will tear them apart. The crowd will be as excellent as they were against City - this will propel us to a handsome win.

3-0 I reckon.

It would be great and conclusive to win every game, but I doubt we need to do that. Beat Chelsea and 7 points from the other 3 will do it I reckon, indeed I think ten points from whatever permutation will do it. I think Chelsea will drop points v Man U and also one other team besides us. I also think that Woolwich will drop points too.

In the last two games we've all dropped two points. I expect points to continue to be dropped at a similar rate, with hopefully us just doing sufficiently better than the others, but alas I think we're doomed to 5th still. Things can quickly change though, maybe QPR will wake up for one last hurrah, then again ....

It would be great and conclusive to win every game, but I doubt we need to do that. Beat Chelsea and 7 points from the other 3 will do it I reckon, indeed I think ten points from whatever permutation will do it. I think Chelsea will drop points v Man U and also one other team besides us. I also think that Woolwich will drop points too.

Things can quickly change though, maybe QPR will wake up for one last hurrah, then again ....

What, just like that?

Personally, I don't know if we've got an away win at Stamford Bridge at the BUSINESS end of the season in us... But I thought that about Man City away in 2010!!!!!!

I imagine the Media's only concern is that all 3 clubs are still within touching distance when the Chelsea/Spurs game comes around, as they can start hyping it up as soon as this weekend's games are over!!!!

Back
Top Bottom