SPURS v SOUTHAMPTON midweek, Wednsday (is it?) 6'ish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Manager or not, performance was very disappointing, again.

The next manager, whoever he is, has a lot of work ahead of them and I hope they are watching every game now and coming up with their tactics.
Best performance second half for months. First come back win when losing at half time.

He has had 2 days.

Some people are always miserable bastards

uLYyUO8.png

Man! I Feel fucking brilliant! I'd forgotten and missed this feeling! Seeing Mase in the dug out brings my love swarming back! you never stop caring but you can pay attention a little less!

For both Son goals (Offside and pen) I yelled with joy!

You're back Tottenham Hotspur and I've missed you so much.

now lets get back inside our home soon please!

Love you all! I'm gonna have a few celebratory Wednesday beers!

me half time
Indiana Jones Life GIF

full time

Reaction GIF

Gotta give credit to the lads, they showed a bit of heart 2nd half which I wasn't sure they still had in them.
Lets be brutally honest Saints are in relegation form and lost their best player, but we finally put in a team performance.

can't ask for more than that.

Will enjoy it for now, but whoever takes charge this is a massive job to turn us around.

Back
Top Bottom