SPURS v SOUTHAMPTON midweek, Wednsday (is it?) 6'ish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

..................................Hart

Doherty......Sanchez......Dier........Davies

.................Winks..............Sissoko

Bergwijn.............Dele...........Random

.........................Vinicious

Put your house on it.
Best one today!!
Lmfao 😹

And no three at the back??

..................................Hart

Doherty......Sanchez......Dier........Davies

.................Winks..............Sissoko

Bergwijn.............Dele...........Random

.........................Vinicious

Put your house on it.

Davies is injured... Rose comes in at left back.

Just watched the video and thought he was 100% correct to not comment on super league. Other than Kane not training and clearly out gave nothing away. Doubt he will change many of the team that played last friday and it is a matter of who replaces Kane, Vinny or move Son up and play Bale. Hopefully we will not see Sissoko in a home match against a non top team and lo Celso will return. I would keep the other 9.
how the game will go and the outcome, have not got a clue.

Not sure if Kane is fit. You'd assume he starts if he is.
Not sure if Vinicius starts because he was pretty bad last game but I'm gonna assume that he does for 'attacking football'

Lloris
Aurier Toby Rodon Reguilon
Hojbjerg Ndombele
Bale Dele Son
Vinicius

Feel like Winks and Bergwijn also have chances of starting. Maybe Bergwijn for Vinicius actually. Maybe even Lucas starts.

Pretty hard to predict a starting XI tbh.

I’ll be expecting, should we be losing, for people to continue to blame Mourinho for the “damage he’s done to the squad!”

And the players will escape all
the blame, again.

Unless we get actual confirmation that Tottenham have withdrawn from the Super League, I implore all of you that can to still go and protest tomorrow. Don't take tonight's events as a sign of confirmed victory.

Keep the fight up until we have what we want.

And even if we get confirmation before the game. Still go just to hammer home the point that we will not forget this.

With Mourinho gone and the super league all but dead in the water i can honestly say i'm now looking forward to this game, on paper a pretty dull dead rubber, more than any match for almost 2 years. We might still be crap but it feels like a cloud has been lifted. Ryan Masons blue & white army.

Not sure if Kane is fit. You'd assume he starts if he is.
Not sure if Vinicius starts because he was pretty bad last game but I'm gonna assume that he does for 'attacking football'

Lloris
Aurier Toby Rodon Reguilon
Hojbjerg Ndombele
Bale Dele Son
Vinicius

Feel like Winks and Bergwijn also have chances of starting. Maybe Bergwijn for Vinicius actually. Maybe even Lucas starts.

Pretty hard to predict a starting XI tbh.

Unlikely Vinicius will start.

I think it will probably be Bale, Lucas, Dele and Son up front.

Back
Top Bottom