Spurs v Villa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel a slow and ground-out 1-0 victory for us here. Hutton to come close to scoring and hopefully get sent off for being himself. Sky cameras to find Jenas sitting in dugout with the commentator doing a 'what if' bit, blah blah blah.

If we win ugly, then that's fine with me!

I'll be there in my usual Paxton abode, I think we'll win 2-0 but they pack the midfield so patience will be the key both on and off the pitch, both goals coming in the last 20 minutes a Richard Dunne OG + Younes Kaboul

2-0 Spurs.

VDV first half, Defoe second half.

That's how it worked out when I simmed it on FIFA 12.

Whacking a bet on a FIFA 12 Simmed outcome has won me money more times than its lost me money.

Walker should have the pace to deal with Agbonlahor (who is in great form, and is meant to be fit enough to start) but may be restricted a little by him.

Bent will desperately want to score.

Still fancy us to win - 2-1 or 3-1 - but would love a clean sheet.

Heskey will cause us loads of problems. Bent will score a penalty won by Agbonlahor before we manage to pull one back late on. Hutton will fuck Bale.

Disappointing draw 1-1

your's sincerely,

Ever The Optimist

I wonder what the bookies have got for Bale being injured til after Xmas by Hutton?

Might be worth a little flutter... I'd be happy as fuck to lose money on it, but if it comes in I'll have enough cash to rebuild Bale v2.0, faster, stronger, and looking alot less like Dr Zaius...

drwinston001 said:
Heskey will cause us loads of problems. Bent will score a penalty won by Agbonlahor before we manage to pull one back late on. Hutton will fuck Bale.

Disappointing draw 1-1

your's sincerely,

Ever The Optimist

Hutton will fuck Bale? Nice!!!! :bale: :bale:

Spurs v Villa prediction: 3-0. Bale, Ade x 2. At least two assists from Lennon. Dodgy patch for at least 20 minutes midway at 1-0 with Friedel and King stopping Villa from getting back into it.

Personal prediction: At least three (fucking cheap) Stellas in the Elbow Room with one of my bosses; one Stella in the Queen Victoria; share of a jug of Estrella in the place that looks like a strip-joint next to the Bricklayers; couple or three Becks back in Marylebone before beddibyes.

Tuesday morning prediction: Ouch, then happy but grumpy at work...

I feel they are weak at the back Dunne & Collins are just big lumps tbh & Hutto is pretty shit really

Petrov & Agbonlahor are i feel the main concern & Bent will no doubt score

i fancy a 3-1 win to the mighty lillywhites

don't think any of their squad would make our stating Xl

confident of 3 points tomorrow night

Back
Top Bottom