Spurs v West Ham United Football Club - Sunday 20 March 16:30 (ON SKY IN THE UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...and good to see that the score was still only 0-0 at the time, (rather than victory already being assured in the last minute etc ) this was SUPPORT.... getting the players geed up early on and THEN they repaid us in buckets with an overall excellent* performance....

(*except the silly corner that led to their goal... But OTHER than that!)

In other 'noise related' news, the gutteral ROAR we made when Sonny's 2nd went in (our 3rd) was pure, raw emotion...
Listen to it again, it's not just a "YESSS" cheer for a goal... It's a FUCKING ROAR!

I don't know what is more pathetic, their usual antics when they play above themselves to deny us something, or the complete fucking lack of self awareness about it this time around.
I got to Liverpool St early on Sunday and there was a massive group of them pissed up and singing like they were in the Champions league final.
Spurs fans were all just lingering around and they were acting as though they were walking up Wembley way.

And yet they say we're over celebrating winning "our" cup final.
As Conte points out, with a CL place up for grabs. every last game is a cup final. West? Burnley? All of them.

sesame street bubbles GIF

Hardcore West Han fan in training for their next treble.

Last edited:
Funny how many times Antonio was sat down on his arse in this video.
Their main man and only threat was reduced to sitting down wondering where the fuck the ball went.
I counted five times - to be fair he was diving for free kicks in a few of them. Could have been many more though, had he not been subbed off, due to being totally snuffed out of the game 😂

I don't know what is more pathetic, their usual antics when they play above themselves to deny us something, or the complete fucking lack of self awareness about it this time around.
I got to Liverpool St early on Sunday and there was a massive group of them pissed up and singing like they were in the Champions league final.
Spurs fans were all just lingering around and they were acting as though they were walking up Wembley way.

And yet they say we're over celebrating winning "our" cup final.
As Conte points out, with a CL place up for grabs. every last game is a cup final. West? Burnley? All of them.

Just a sad pathetic fanbase ain’t they. Then they all get viscous and angry on social media after we beat them by claiming we celebrated to much and they got bigger fish to fry. They are a pathetic bunch of flat cap wearing tossers. Most Westham fans are chavs from “Westaaam” cunts!!!! Got the cheek to celebrate their wins against us like a cup final, then when we throw it back in their face, they can’t hack it. We own them and they know it. Must hurt being so tin pot compared to the club you despise

Back
Top Bottom