Spurs v West Ham United Football Club - Sunday 20 March 16:30 (ON SKY IN THE UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just a sad pathetic fanbase ain’t they. Then they all get viscous and angry on social media after we beat them by claiming we celebrated to much and they got bigger fish to fry. They are a pathetic bunch of flat cap wearing tossers. Most Westham fans are chavs from “Westaaam” cunts!!!! Got the cheek to celebrate their wins against us like a cup final, then when we throw it back in their face, they can’t hack it. We own them and they know it. Must hurt being so tin pot compared to the club you despise
To be fair, eels are big slippery bastards.

Just wondering where those four or five "No Oil" characters sourced their tickets. They could of course have been members (doubtful) or ST holders (even more doubtful), but if it was from ST holders via Twitter or even Ticket Share they may have some explaining to do.

A perfect example of why it's never a good idea to flog/give your ST to strangers no matter how good their reason for wanting one sounds.

Last edited:
ya'll know without these rivalries (ish) and their banter the epl would be a total plastic experience right? it's this sort of stuff which makes the league what it is...

ya'll know without these rivalries (ish) and their banter the epl would be a total plastic experience right? it's this sort of stuff which makes the league what it is...
That's why I love what we've done to the other London clubs. Instead of them having rivalry, we have forced them into some form of friendship/pact where they have to join forces to get at us..
All 3 of them only have one derby a year and that's against us.
When they play each other they spend the build up and the actual game singing about us..

We are THE most relevant club in the world..

That's why I love what we've done to the other London clubs. Instead of them having rivalry, we have forced them into some form of friendship/pact where they have to join forces to get at us..
All 3 of them only have one derby a year and that's against us.
When they play each other they spend the build up and the actual game singing about us..

We are THE most relevant club in the world..
Seriously that is some achievement

Typo I guess but I am now intrigued about what the sign language would be...
ShadowandBone_Season1__00_32_20_03R-17.jpg

Thought I'd try to put the Wham match into perspective.

We have now won 4 of our last 5 PL matches (5 of our last 7), with a goal difference of 16 - 4, and even the match we lost v ManU we probably didn't deserve the loss. .

That's a decent run, which suggests to me that Conte has got the players to play as well as they can, and its with broadly the same team.

Lloris
Romero, Dier, Davies
Doherty, Bentancur, Hojbjerg, Reguilon
Kulusevski , Kane, Son
Whilst I was sure Doherty would be first man to leave in the summer, since he took over from Royal a few weeks ago he's looked very adequate, more than good enough to take him through to the summer. Reguilon is the only player I worry about, just seems to have lost confidence and is the weak link in the side.

The rest of the players look a decent side, with probably six or more of them looking really good, v Wham, and the others more than ok.

One weakness I'd like Conte to work on asap between matches is defending set pieces, but otherwise we've no major weaknesses that are an issue.

So for the rest of the season, playing once a week most of the time, we should be able to play pretty much the same team every time, although it will be good to have both Skipp and Sessegnon back in contention ........ and we do have Moura, Bergwijn and others on the bench.

We really do need to get the team fired up for the rest of the games, and the international break doesn't help that. But we need to pick up from where we left Wham, especially as our next opponent, Newcastle, have few players called up for internationals so will have 2 weeks on the training ground to prepare for us.

I’ve never paid 8 quid for one. Usually it’s between £6.20 and £6.80 and that includes west end pubs.
Hmmm maybe I am wrong, I haven't had a drink for over two years though so I don't keep up with beer prices. I am always shocked when I buy a round. I remember the days of £2 pints and everyone said that was expensive at the time.

Back
Top Bottom