Spurs v West Ham United Football Club - Sunday 20 March 16:30 (ON SKY IN THE UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I rarely buy drinks anymore.
I only go out when they're on a company card

200.gif

Thought I was being mugged off at £5.70.

"The British Beer and Pub Association place the average cost of a pint in the UK at £4.07, estimating that Londoners pay £4.84 on average"

Allowing for shit/cheap beer Wetherspoons factor etc., £5.70(*) for a pint of beer in any premium venue is pretty cheap tbh.

(*I know some may not like it, but Neck Oil isn't on the cheap end of the spectrum either like Heineken or Carling and the usual watery piss sold on tap at such venues.)

Last edited:
Only an idiot is completely blind to the sloppy shit Son does a high percentage of the time. And only an idiot is blinded to it by Son scoring a goal.

He's capable of great moments. He's also capable of bumbling around, losing possession of the ball way to easily, failing to make simple passes, failing to press properly, failing to track runners, failing to help defensively properly.

The sloppy shit just gets forgotten or forgiven on the days when he scores, but it's fucking hard to ignore and forgive on the days when he doesn't.

I don't think he will be easy to upgrade, but even if we keep him, I'd at least like us to have another option who's a Biot more consistent or who offers more to the team on the days when he's not scoring as well as the days when he does.
Ok but it’s not just his goals. He has Been the only player in any European league to have 10 goals and 6 assists minimum in every season since2016-17 . If you think about all the world class players in Europe who haven’t achieved that , it is a great achievement. Plus of course his record breaking partnership with Kane. He also tends to show up in big matches arguably at least as often as Kane. Not forgetting the very effective job he has done as main striker during Kane’s absences over the years. And he has scored some incredible goals. Yes, defending is not his strength but upgrade him with who exactly, and why ? Another quality striker yes we need , but to supplement our squad but not to replace him.

Back
Top Bottom