Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko hits a high 40yrd ball to Llorente, Llorente holds of de Ligt, looks over his shoulder spots the run of Dele and knock it into his path with his knee, Dele picks the ball up 26yrd from goal under pressure from 3 Ajax players, he deftly plays the ball around the corner and into space for Lucas to run onto, who turns onto the moving ball and hits it first time past de Jong and passed the outstreched keeper and into the back of the net as the clock clicks 5:01 seconds. Lucas wheeling away in delirium, hotly pursued by all of the 10 other outfield players straining every sinew in catching up with him.........oh

giphy.gif

Maybe some of you have seen this, but for those who haven't enjoy! One of the best, most genuine fan cams of the glorious night. How they managed not to swear is truly impressive!

Maybe some of you have seen this, but for those who haven't enjoy! One of the best, most genuine fan cams of the glorious night. How they managed not to swear is truly impressive!

I watch this back and although I am desperate to see us win the whole thing I can't help but feel so overwhelmed I got to experience this particular moment in my Spurs supporting life. I sure it will be a catalyst for greater thing said but this moment for all the Sours fans across the world is so heartwarming.

Genuinely to all the boys thank you for this moment, it seems one of those you simp,y cannot forget. NOW GO AND WIN IT!!!!

:tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom