Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My first live final, amazing feeling, I would love to feel it again.

Was working in Brussels and Antwerp at the time so watched it in a local bar in Brussels which was absolutely rammed with other Spurs fans, just a handful of ManCity fans. Great atmosphere both at Wembley and the bar - and plenty of beers drunk !

Fantastic final, Spurs didn't seem to have a reverse gear so it was all about going forward.

Agree would love to have that bit of deja vu.

In the greater scheme of things,its almost the present,yet we seem a million miles from that now.
Was chatting yesterday to a spurs mate about this.Whilst no team has the right to trophies,its pretty shocking we didn't/haven't won things with that team.I am not hopeful for the near future either.
When you are looking to beat West ham to give your season a lift,you know things ain't going well.

Kid: "What was it iike being subbed for the CL final."

Moura: "Ah, this game... I cried a lot."

Never forgiven for this, Poch. Never forgiven.
I was very angry then about that coz i felt our chances of winning went down when Lucas was bench. But on the human side, Poch really butt screwed Lucas . It makes me dislike Poch the person.

Back
Top Bottom