Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wembley was a nightmare had them big high steps as terracing, it was like a waterfall , the Shelf in its day used to get a bit damp and there would always be someones lone trainer left in the middle after one of the big surges we used to have

Also at Wembley anyone remember the scally wags climbing up tied together scarfs to bunk in early 80s
Up until the mid- late 80s it was a given that certain amount of Money given to a turnstyle operative would get you in.It may heave been 87,that the powers that be tightened up on that.

I knew many people that had done that in previous finals.

I paid £50 for an £8 ticket of a tout with City of Liverpool stamped on the back of it.
Should have taken my own advice.
My cousin's mate was over from Jersey for the game and the night before i advised him to sit tight and a approach a tout just at/after kick off.
He took my tip and got one for a tenner...

Back
Top Bottom