Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To those of you who are missing screaming "YOU FUCKING DONKEY HOW DID YOU MISS THAT" at your screens/at the games, please find all of our big chances missed of the season so far:

Taken from the Spurs subreddit.

I really do not want to watch that, thank you!

I went to this game. Two of us went up there. It was all ticket, and we bought them off a tout at Glasgow Central.
Drank in a pub next to the ground before the game. Rangers fans were friendly enough.
We missed the last train back to London - and kipped on the station benches until the morning.

Previous season I saw us play at Tannadice - one of Gazza's first games for us.
Absolutely amazing how close the two grounds are to each other.
Went by National coaches. - 11 hours each way.

I do not remember this flair up at all, come to think of it, I don't remember the game at all!!

Knowing it's Sounes at the heart of it I'd bet that something preseeded Glenn's tackle and Crooks getting involved, either that or they had singled him out pre-game to get him to react and may be sent off???

But it does make me laugh nowadays listening to fans and comms scream at "how stupid 'X' was to get himself booked", pretty sure both Hoddle and Crooks have ranted about it every week, but that's a straight red for Hoddle, a straight red for Souness and a straight red for Crooks nowadays, and not one of them even got booked hahaha....

I like the "Graham Souness is a wanker" lots.

I do not remember this flair up at all, come to think of it, I don't remember the game at all!!

Knowing it's Sounes at the heart of it I'd bet that something preseeded Glenn's tackle and Crooks getting involved, either that or they had singled him out pre-game to get him to react and may be sent off???

But it does make me laugh nowadays listening to fans and comms scream at "how stupid 'X' was to get himself booked", pretty sure both Hoddle and Crooks have ranted about it every week, but that's a straight red for Hoddle, a straight red for Souness and a straight red for Crooks nowadays, and not one of them even got booked hahaha....

I like the "Graham Souness is a wanker" lots.

Got to wonder if he said something out of order to Garth for him to react like that

Back
Top Bottom