Spurs vs AC Milan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This games don’t show almost anything. But a win is a win and good for nkoudou to show something. And the rest of the kids did nice as well. But like I said the games are so sloppy it’s hard to see well.

And the kit combination today was horrible.

This games don’t show almost anything. But a win is a win and good for nkoudou to show something. And the rest of the kids did nice as well. But like I said the games are so sloppy it’s hard to see well.

I thought it showed that KWP is a better right back than left back. Aurier isn't a centre half. Skipp had composure under the press and Amos is probably a capable squad player.

Will be interesting to see how we go against Girona - last pre-season of the season, I think it's probably too much to ask for some of the World Cup guys to be there (as I don't believe they are even back in training until 6th August) but we might just see something similar to what we'll get against Newcastle (shape wise).

Anyone else just see ESPN putting the match stats onscreen only to hurriedly take them off because they gave Spurs the Chelsea logo?
:dembelelol:
Told you!

_3BpsHCNDScjRsFqS4usHtqru1d98yXN3uuZcFiokUo.jpg

This guy picks up MOM awards like Archy picks up red cards.

Is anyone still serious that we should continue with Aurier and stifle this lads progress?

But now that we've bought him, it's hard to imagine Levy wanting to take a loss on him.
I really like KWP- could turn into a much better all-around RWB than Aurier or Tripps.
Won't get enough games as long as both are at the club, though.
Hopefully this is another area we can be "brave" in.

But now that we've bought him, it's hard to imagine Levy wanting to take a loss on him.
I really like KWP- could turn into a much better all-around RWB than Aurier or Tripps.
Won't get enough games as long as both are at the club, though.
Hopefully this is another area we can be "brave" in.
That's it, this why no signings is better than shit signings.
I'm a Levy fan boy but this is one area that really pisses me off. We just have to accept that some transfers don't work out, get rid of them and take our losses.
We are ending up with quite a lot of deadwood that no-one is going to pay what we paid for them. This then blocks the path to the team for talented youth

Absolute gash. These games show plenty. I'm sure Poch will take a lot out of them.

As Totti has said, Georgiou has played further forward for Spurs 1st team in preseasons before, and he's looked like a decent option. I'd keep him and look at him as an impact sub/cup player this season, I think he has something. Delighted to hear Amos did well again. As some have said, in hindsight, we didn't need Aurier... shame that it's not simply KWP vs Tripppier...

Was this Locatelli no good for Milan? From what I've seen of him the few times I've seen him, he looks a talent...

As Totti has said, Georgiou has played further forward for Spurs 1st team in preseasons before, and he's looked like a decent option. I'd keep him and look at him as an impact sub/cup player this season, I think he has something. Delighted to hear Amos did well again. As some have said, in hindsight, we didn't need Aurier... shame that it's not simply KWP vs Tripppier...

Was this Locatelli no good for Milan? From what I've seen of him the few times I've seen him, he looks a talent...
The Turkish guy in midfield was good ... admittedly against 3 Academy players. Otherwise Milan looked very average. The Croatian teenager they brought on had his moments.

Back
Top Bottom