Spurs vs AC Milan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never realised there is a fake trophy at the end of it

But then you look at the structure of 18 teams partaking - that is pretty much your European Super League isn't it... Makes you wonder how far away that is from reality, especially with the Euros moving to a multi-country tournament, just seems we are inexorably heading to this as a reality...

But then you look at the structure of 18 teams partaking - that is pretty much your European Super League isn't it... Makes you wonder how far away that is from reality, especially with the Euros moving to a multi-country tournament, just seems we are inexorably heading to this as a reality...
It is ridiculously convoluted with "liquid" groups so teams from one "group" can face off with teams from another "group"

About as pre season as pre season can get

It is ridiculously convoluted with "liquid" groups so teams from one "group" can face off with teams from another "group"

About as pre season as pre season can get
True, but you know the.money men at the top of the UEFA structure view this as an experiment they can convert later to reality, whether it be new replacement for the CL when it starts to wane, or just to push for a new 'ultra top' league that makes all the money...

I see we had Josh Onomah as number 0 in our line up last night.
What is it with these ICC research staff?

On another note how terrible is Llorente with his feet.

49FA45AB00000578-5474307-image-a-13_1520450602935.jpg

I still wish Jordan would have just knocked his ass out.

A’s Graham Souness said of Gatuso during commentary at the time, “a dog of a player”

Harry was more concerned what would happen if Joe took his teeth out!!

Only one result

I don't know about that yet but it is the first time in a while I have felt the Premier League has been devalued. Maybe it is because of the World Cup and transfer window as well.

I’ve just bothered to look
3 points win
2 points penalty shootout win
1 point penalty shootout loss
1 point draw

Makes us
Tottenham Played 3 won 2 lost 1 F 7 A 3 pts 7 GD +4

Woolwich played 3 won 2 lost 1 F 7 A 3 pts 6 GD +4

Chelsea played 2 Won 1 lost 1 F 2 A 2 pts 3...GD 0 ........can’t catch us

Liverpool played 3 won 2 lost 1 F 7 A 5 pts 6 GD +2

Man City played 3 won 1 lost 2 F 4 A 5 pts 3 GD -1

Man Utd played 3 won 2 lost 1 F 4 A 6 pts 5 GD -2

So best out of the PL sides.

Anyone care to work out who’s going to win it.

I’ve just bothered to look
3 points win
2 points penalty shootout win
1 point penalty shootout loss
1 point draw

Makes us
Tottenham Played 3 won 2 lost 1 F 7 A 3 pts 7 GD +4

Woolwich played 3 won 2 lost 1 F 7 A 3 pts 6 GD +4

Chelsea played 2 Won 1 lost 1 F 2 A 2 pts 3...GD 0 ........can’t catch us

Liverpool played 3 won 2 lost 1 F 7 A 5 pts 6 GD +2

Man City played 3 won 1 lost 2 F 4 A 5 pts 3 GD -1

Man Utd played 3 won 2 lost 1 F 4 A 6 pts 5 GD -2

So best out of the PL sides.

Anyone care to work out who’s going to win it.
According to the website they are top.... international champions cup 2018 - Google Search

So, if Juve go to a penalty shoot out they can catch us we’d top them on GD
Win and they win it
Real can’t catch us after losing.
So it’s out of Juve Lyon and possibly inter who could win it.

I think Juve will win it.

Last edited:

True, but you know the.money men at the top of the UEFA structure view this as an experiment they can convert later to reality, whether it be new replacement for the CL when it starts to wane, or just to push for a new 'ultra top' league that makes all the money...
giphy.gif

They are also top of the premiership league table published in various places despite having played no games just because their name begins with A. What is the point in having league tables before the season starts?
I agree they should just have the teams in a list, perhaps alphabetically.

They are also top of the premiership league table published in various places despite having played no games just because their name begins with A. What is the point in having league tables before the season starts?
The table I looked at had them on 7 points tbf so simply wrong

Back
Top Bottom