Spurs vs Brighton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You should as some very decent posters found it pretty offensive, and you are now managing to offend.....them while making a massive tit out of yourself, by defending a Hitler quoting scouser

So it isn’t offensive for you to wish death on a fellow poster??

Fucking hypocrite

:bentley::bentley::bentley::bentley:

Here they come! The night crew are coming!

tenor.gif

I think we will get 4th, which will be a very good achievement considering we have had no home ground, and obviously made some poor purchases.

But I think we are gonna just hobble over the line. Twitching like a one legged ferret

Who are the poor purchases in your opinion.

Thanks to Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor for sorting a very pleasant gathering beforehand. Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite I owe you a beer.
Such a shame the game itself was so dire. Impressed with the Amex, other than the transport links; as others have said, it was an absolute mission getting out.
Anyone listening outside the ground would have thought that Brighton scored fourteen or fifteen goals - they cheered every ball won, every missed pass from Spurs etc. Slightly odd.
Anyway, nothing else to do but look forward to Saturday. COYS.
You're welcome. Don't worry, you can just repay me with a £12.50 craft beer in the North Upper next season...

:levywhoa:

I actually thought aurier was a good signing at the time but he’s not turned out well, unless Poch can sort him out

His only issue is the stupid tackles in the box. Sometimes when you're beat, but there's cover, let em bail you out. He doesnt show confidence in his team mates that they can. Needs to learn and he will

Back
Top Bottom