Spurs vs Brighton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Utter turd performance. That’s two on the bounce.
Doesn’t fill me with confidence going into Saturdays game.

Can we get our money back on Aurier? He’s fucking atrocious defending. A liability.

And what was the point in bringing Llorente on with 5 minutes to go? No chance to even get settled into a game we were trying to win.

Fucking crap.

Lamela finding decent space in between the lines and screaming for the ball only to be ignored by Eriksen in favour of the easy square pass just about sums up that game, nobody stood up and took responsibility.

Shocking simply put. Rare off game from Eriksen and it showed no creative influence in this team bar him. Aurier proves he can’t be trusted again he’s braindead.

Really really poor from Poch tonight also waited until the last minute again to make changes when it obviously wasent working again. Watching the team hit it up to Son for 40 minutes then stop playing long balls when Llorente came on actually almost made me gouge my own eyes out also. Just a shit performance and all those players out there tonight who are maybes for the final just proved they don’t deserve a spot.

A point is a point, gets us an 8 point lead over Chelsea (who have a very tough game vs Burnley Thursday), and I can see us losing 2 games. Brighton deserve the point, we just didn't turn up like we usually do.

Alderweireld slotted in like he hadn't ever been injured. Sissoko was pretty poor, Kane didn't look himself but that might be just an off game. With Dembele, Dier, Trippier, Dele and maybe Sanchez to come in we have a very good chance on Saturday.

The pitch was horrible, but we still weren't at our best.

Haha that was a bit lacklustre. Oh well... at least we know that were going to field our strongest side against united on sat and get the job done comfortably.

:pochshock:

Well we should have both eyes on securing top 4.
Chavs could close the gap to 5pts tomorow. Shocking display.
I wonder at times if we have any form of psychologist or mental coach on the payroll. If not we should get one, if we do then we should get a better one because we have good enough players as far as footballing goes. but mentally we are still miles off being a true top club with a proper winning mentality.

Real, Bayern and Juve did not become the top clubs in their country by just counting off smaller opponents before even playing them in favour of thinking ahead to the big game to come. You build winning mentality by treating every game as a cup final. No matter the opponent. We need to develop that.

Back
Top Bottom