Spurs vs Fulham (a) 04.12.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jimmyriggle

Blatant
I am returning from my match thread creating hiatus to once again guide us to victory.
Fulham will be looking to rely on that old football cliche of seeing a bunch of underperforming fools set for relegation suddenly play like 1970 Brazil just because they sacked their manager.

:bmj::bentley:

But we NEED a win. And there is no room for cliches here.

Rejuvenated confidence from the United game. A short trip across London to a ground where we're generally done quite well in the league. AVB bullish and the squad behind him.

3-1 Spurs.
Paulinho, Soldado and Rags Chiriches for the might Spurs.

LET'S AVE IT!
:avbdamn::avbdamn::avbdamn::avbdamn::avbdamn::avbdamn::avbdamn::avbdamn::avbdamn:

Hope lamela starts this one...
Sick of all the media haters talking shit about him, him to score twice and set up another....
Ade to fire and Avb to dance for joy...
Piers Morgan to be attacked by Avb post-match for being a gooner loving cunt...
And the mighty spurs to march on...COYS

Poor Martin Jol, I still love the bones of the big man, but it was as obvious as the nose on my face that he was on borrowed time. Hope we can keep the momentum going from today's into the one with Fulham this week. Assuming AVB will make several changes to the side, to give others some playing time.

Poor Martin Jol, I still love the bones of the big man, but it was as obvious as the nose on my face that he was on borrowed time. Hope we can keep the momentum going from today's into the one with Fulham this week. Assuming AVB will make several changes to the side, to give others some playing time.
why would we change we were a better side than the mancs fulham sunderland six points unless forced by injury stay unchanged remember tinker man at chelski:avbmad:

Don't want to see Paulinho or Soldado on the pitch for more than 45 minutes.
Lamela at the very least on the bench.
Walker Chiriches Kaboul Vertonghen - back four.
SMESH em.

have been subtly calling him 'Rags' on here for a while but don't think anyone picked up on it yet!
Of course it does require mispronouncing his name

I thought everyone was calling him Rags until we were all corrected that his name was pronounced KiriKesh! Now its a simple Vlad, I do miss Rags though much better!

Back
Top Bottom