Spurs vs Girona

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

#blatant!!!! So I'm in Girona and at La Fabrica Cafe in the old town, IT'S FUCKING 37 DEGREES and it 5PM!!!!!!!! Literally melting. Supposed to go out for a cycle 2hrs (but it was 38 degrees) ago but waiting for it to cool down but people saying don't expect it to drop bellow 33 tonight!! Feel sorry for those playing tomorrow night, doubt we will see much of a game. At least when your cycling you get a breeze.
GOMk.gif

And on Sunday at 11am, there is a delayed broadcast of the match in full on FreeSports (Sky 422) I think?? ...and, judging by the channel name... FREE!

Does anyone know if some players that weren't part of the US tour will rejoin us already for this match?
It's kinda their last chance to play a pre-season match... not that they'll need the excess heat, or match 'sharpness'... most of our first team were still playing 3 weeks ago!!

#blatant!!!! So I'm in Girona and at La Fabrica Cafe in the old town, IT'S FUCKING 37 DEGREES and it 5PM!!!!!!!! Literally melting. Supposed to go out for a cycle 2hrs (but it was 38 degrees) ago but waiting for it to cool down but people saying don't expect it to drop bellow 33 tonight!! Feel sorry for those playing tomorrow night, doubt we will see much of a game. At least when your cycling you get a breeze.
GOMk.gif
Have a good one, prices never came down on trains or flights so I'm keeping my powder dry, hope we draw FCB or Valencia in the group stages.

As for the temperature, its nuts. Not the best preparation to play is such heat I wouldn't have thought, doubt anyone will play more than 45 mins at a jog

Back
Top Bottom