Spurs vs Girona

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My house? Sorry, no, but if youre in the area theres an upstairs room for you

:eriksenlol:
nu son for some reason seems to think Griezmann is god (all sensible people know it's Kane). Planing to take him there for a game sometime. You mean your room is up for rent?

nu son for some reason seems to think Griezmann is god (all sensible people know it's Kane). Planing to take him there for a game sometime. You mean your room is up for rent?
Not really mate, plus I live 50 km from the city in a sleepy village!
Happy to help if you need suggestions on best places to stay in town, eat & drink etc.

I've not been to the new ground yet, supposed to be very nice, although its way out of the centre in an area with no bars nearby.

Not really mate, plus I live 50 km from the city in a sleepy village!
Happy to help if you need suggestions on best places to stay in town, eat & drink etc.

I've not been to the new ground yet, supposed to be very nice, although its way out of the centre in an area with no bars nearby.

Ok, will check with you when it happens. His only twelve app the bars still have to wait some years.

He didn't tonight. No-one knows these players better than Windy and he thinks Amos should be looking for a League 1 loan move for the season. Says it all really.
I didn't watch it, so I can't comment. Amos was the senior midfield player tonight though, against the Girona first team. That is not the same as being the junior midfielder in a 3 with Dier and Eriksen.

I didn't watch it, so I can't comment. Amos was the senior midfield player tonight though, against the Girona first team. That is not the same as being the junior midfielder in a 3 with Dier and Eriksen.

Dier hasn't returned for pre-season yet and might not be ready to play Newcastle. Eriksen also wasn't involved tonight, for a reason we don't know yet, could be injured.

The friendlies this season must have been tailor made for Lucas to get him up to speed. The rest is not important. And by the way, stop calling him Moura if you're not calling Neymar - Santos Ronaldinho - Moreira and fat Ronaldo - Nazario da Lima then carry on.

Dier hasn't returned for pre-season yet and might not be ready to play Newcastle. Eriksen also wasn't involved tonight, for a reason we don't know yet, could be injured.
Sanchez wasn’t involved either, I think Poch wanted to rest WC players who reached the KO stage a weekend off

LADS.. We are going to be OK. We're a solid team one or two will come in. we have a good group who have signed and want to be here. Fcuk the ones who don't. Yes we're a little light in CM at moment due to injuries. If Amos has to play a game so be it, he's part of the club he will give it his best. Don't listen to the media Liverpool have only replaced what they had to Emre Can has gone and ox is out for season and there keeper obviously but not all signings will hit ground running. The last 3 seasons we have been battered by media etc.before season started but we keep marching in and we will again COYS!!

Amen brother.

They are whining about a useless friendly that isn’t going to affect our season at all.
Whining about getting new signings even though with the way Poch works they wouldn’t even play till like September anyways. At this point I hope we don’t sign anybody so maybe these melts will say they are done and fuck off to another club.

They are whining about a useless friendly that isn’t going to affect our season at all.
Whining about getting new signings even though with the way Poch works they wouldn’t even play till like September anyways. At this point I hope we don’t sign anybody so maybe these melts will say they are done and fuck off to another club.

It would almost be worth a mid-table finish to separate the wheat from the chaff on here.

Back
Top Bottom