Spurs vs Kyle Walker's Oil Riggers 29/07/17 23:00BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1998 - Manchester City relegated to the third division

i

2008 - Enter Sheikh Mansour

kcpBqJZ.jpg

2018 - The financial outlay in ten years is estimated at a staggering £2,500.000.000, which in terms of trophies equates to;

1 League Cup
1 FA Cup
2 Premier League Titles

We have finished above them for the last two seasons hahahaha

As much as I do like Kyle Walker. I'd find it highly amusing if he managed to injure himself and be ruled out until Xmas or something.

I'd much rather him just lose his place Danilo, who City payed £26m. Although that's still a lot of money, that's around half of what they paid for Walker!

We would have essentially sold Walker to City for a fuck load of money for him to sit on the bench for someone they bought for less.

Would be funny. :walkercry:

I'd much rather him just lose his place Danilo, who City payed £26m. Although that's still a lot of money, that's around half of what they paid for Walker!

We would have essentially sold Walker to City for a fuck load of money for him to sit on the bench for someone they bought for less.

Would be funny. :walkercry:
That would also be funny but I think Danilo is dogshit.

Lloris
KWP - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Winks - Dembele
Nkoudou - Alli - Eriksen
Kane​

Apparently they were very good in their last friendly, so we might have to settle with a win by a three goal margin.

Vorm
Alder - Dier - Wimmer
KWP - Winks - Dembele - Davies
Onomah - Alli
Kane

Second half:
Lloris
Alder - CCV - Vertonghen
Trippier - Wanyama - Oakley-Boothe - Brown
Eriksen - Miller
Janssen

2018 - The financial outlay in ten years is estimated at a staggering £2,500.000.000, which in terms of trophies equates to;

1 League Cup
1 FA Cup
2 Premier League Titles

Meaning City Have spent £625,000,000 per trophy

Let's just beat them yet again (what is it now 10pts in 2 seasons off them).....and show everyone who had a good window

Apparently they were very good in their last friendly, so we might have to settle with a win by a three goal margin.

Vorm
Alder - Dier - Wimmer
KWP - Winks - Dembele - Davies
Onomah - Alli
Kane

Second half:
Lloris
Alder - CCV - Vertonghen
Trippier - Wanyama - Oakley-Boothe - Brown
Eriksen - Miller
Janssen
Seems fine for the most part, though I'd really like to see more of Anthony Georgiou.

I couldn't give a fuck if we get beat 5-0 tonight it's a friendly , win lose or draw makes no odds to me , if Fraudiola isn't already expecting a gentle stroll to the quadruple already I'd be surprised that friendly win against Madrid B would have filled him and his team with the same false confidence they thrive on that will grow if they beat us tonight but when it's for real in a proper match and we match them for the first 20 you watch their bollicks shrink shit house manager shithouse team 6th for City next year and Joey Fraudiola walks the plank.

If they beat us:
Their policy is brilliant

If we beat them:
Meaningless friendly. Proves nothing

Be so funny when KWP gets MOTM for his 1st half performance, then trippier comes on in the 2nd and gets 2 assists, meanwhile walker has a howler and is at fault for the 4th and 5th goal....
but like you said it means nothing as it was just a friendly for Pep to play with his new toys........:dembelefingers:

1AM with work in the morning might be too much for me to stay up and listen to yanks shouting "let's go Jesus clap clap clap clap".

Plus I got a feeling Pep won't start Walker tonight

Back
Top Bottom