Spurs vs Leicester City 20 Dec 14:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like your optimism, but I can’t see Jose going for Lo Celso and Ndombele on the same pitch against half decent teams.

Happy to be wrong and I’ve been calling for it. . .

No, you're right.

Worryingly, in the last two games its looked like Mourinho hasn't got a clue.

If Ndombele doesn't start this one then Leicester have a chance.

If you guys think Bergwijn is bad, have a look at Lloris’ stats.

273 appearances for spurs
0 goals
0 assists

he has to start contributing more.

So important to bounce back with a win in this one. Personally I'd change it up as I feel we've struggled a bit offensively. I'd go wit

Lloris
Aurier toby dier reguil
Peh lo celso
Lucas tanguy son
Kane

But I think he'll go with the usual starting 11. Either way we need a result here after 1 point from 6 in the last 2. Big bit of mental strength required need to show we mean business. It was gutting how we lost yesterday hopefully that spurs the manager and the team on.

Fixture congestion and rotation makes me think we could see Doherty or Rodon start.

Really hope Lucas doesn't play, it's not good for my health. I'd like to see Gio RM. Or give Bale a run out if he's fit. Tanguy should play. Kane looked a bit knackered in the second half vs Pool, hope we see an improved performance from him.

Important that we win this game after the second half performance vs Palace.

Season Leicester won the league after 13 games we were 5th with 24 points and plus 13 GD. Currently P13 2nd 25 points and plus 13GD.

Leicester were top with 28. 9 points clear of 10th place.

Right now Liverpool top with 28 points and 8 points clear of tenth place.

For all the talk of an unusual league this year the top of the table has a similar look to that season.

And By Xmas Woolwich were top that year and proceeded to blow it.

So much more football to come. Watch Liverpool get turned over by palace on Sunday......

So important to bounce back with a win in this one. Personally I'd change it up as I feel we've struggled a bit offensively. I'd go wit

Lloris
Aurier toby dier reguil
Peh lo celso
Lucas tanguy son
Kane

But I think he'll go with the usual starting 11. Either way we need a result here after 1 point from 6 in the last 2. Big bit of mental strength required need to show we mean business. It was gutting how we lost yesterday hopefully that spurs the manager and the team on.
Needs Sissoko in there

Season Leicester won the league after 13 games we were 5th with 24 points and plus 13 GD. Currently P13 2nd 25 points and plus 13GD.

Leicester were top with 28. 9 points clear of 10th place.

Right now Liverpool top with 28 points and 8 points clear of tenth place.

For all the talk of an unusual league this year the top of the table has a similar look to that season.

And By Xmas Woolwich were top that year and proceeded to blow it.

So much more football to come. Watch Liverpool get turned over by palace on Sunday......
And Woolwich fall even further although they did put in an effort yesterday which surprised me

Needs Sissoko in there
I think he'll probably go with him. I just think we could do with a little change and atleast wit glc you get a bit of battle and grit to subsidise what you lose from sisokko. I just want to see a little attacking tweak to help us build some more attacks. I think he's a good medium between defending and attacking.

I think he'll probably go with him. I just think we could do with a little change and atleast wit glc you get a bit of battle and grit to subsidise what you lose from sisokko. I just want to see a little attacking tweak to help us build some more attacks. I think he's a good medium between defending and attacking.
Gio or Tanguay but not both

Gio or Tanguay but not both
I agree he seems reluctant to play both. I'd like to see us go and play some football outplaythem then bring on sisokko etc and be passive once we're 3-0 up. I'm still pissed off with last night if I'm honest and it's probably wise not to change too much. I'd definitely want to see tanguy start and somebody ahead of bergwijn.

Had a quick look at Foxes talk, they are extremely pessimistic.

Strangely so, Leicester are a decent side, not sure why they're all so convinced we'll beat them.

Lloris
Aurier toby dier reguil
Peh lo celso
Lucas tanguy son
Kane

I don't think the Lo Celso - Ndombele experiment will be repeated.

After Lloris, Kane, Son and Hojbjerg, Sissoko's name will be on the teamsheet next. Absolutely vital to our gameplan to date.

I don't think the Lo Celso - Ndombele experiment will be repeated.

After Lloris, Kane, Son and Hojbjerg, Sissoko's name will be on the teamsheet next. Absolutely vital to our gameplan to date.
I know I'm a fan of his. Just trying to think of ways to help our attacking situation a bit more and create a few more chances. Atleast with lo celso you get some battle.

Back
Top Bottom