Spurs vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow, you went there! Well done. No, VERY well done!
Looks like you have carefully selected just the right photo to make your point (lemme guess, you Googled 'Hillsborough Victims photo'?)

But you do realise that it is highly likely that pic contains the faces of a number of dead people... but fuck 'em... they shouldn't have been so keen to be at the front with their tickets... probably shoulda hung back in the pubs with the ticketless fans and force their way in late... they'd probably still be here today, eh...?

And not adorning some "seconds before death" picture of human suffering for you to plaster all over a Spurs forum to chuckle at...
Prick!

Don't get me wrong sunshine. .. some of their club's fans are odious scum... Nasty to the core, and deserving of very little sympathy... but judging by this pic you've posted... SO ARE SOME OF OURS!
Nobody should go to a football match and never return to home, sorry Kloppite

Yes i went there fuck head, fuck them and fuck you. It should of been more
But... but... how did you know my head was fuck?? You're like some psychic genius...
Are you antagonising everyone on here deliberately... or can't you help yourself?
You know son, I like you... you kinda remind me of myself when I was a kid... now run along you scratty whippersnapper... go on... gert'cha!

Yes i went there fuck head, fuck them and fuck you. It should of been more
What more people that died, or more photos you posted?? Either way, you really have proved yourself to be a truly delightful human being... Oh how I wish some people didn't support the same club as I do!

Happily take a ban, no probs.

Yes, both teams were toothless and a draw was a fair result. But I think we controlled the game better, and thus edged it.
In fairness, it was a disappointing spectacle and I admit, I got caught up in the bullish mood on here before the game - thinking you'd turn us over, being at home and all that, and with our injury list.

My outburst may have been childish but that's par for the course on here - the infighting, whinging and moaning about LFC etc. etc.

Not that we haven't got injury problems and are relying on a kid in the middle who played league one football last season and cost £5m and gets about a 10th of Milners wage. Dembele had his first game back from injury too. Not to mention that your 'injury ravaged' team cost just as much as ours.
We had 4 players missing costing a massive £26m. Yet you expected to get beat?
I take that as a compliment, seeing that that your injury ravaged 2nd fiddle team earns £735k week between them -Lucas earning as much PW as the highest paid Spurs player on the pitch yesterday, Lloris ( our next highest paid player being £15k pw worse off , Eriksen, and earning as much as Kolo Toure)
The point of buying big and paying massive wages is to have a squad capable of competing when injuries occur. You supposedly pay better players more money.
Obviously you pay average players too much then.

The German shirts, who gives a fuck. Any little Englander wth a brain will know the Royals they sycophantically worship are Krauts.
Anyway, I remember the Argentina shirts we all wore in the late 70's, in reverence to Ossie And Ricky - and the snide ticker tape imitations of Buenos Aires. Bit hypocritical to main about German Strips.
We then went to war with them lot and had to loan Ossie to PSG for a season.
I do object to people who hold up banners with ' Jurgens Reds Scouse nights english' on them, as 2 scouse clubs were just not banned from Europe!

I was at Hillsborough when we played Wolves and the same thing happened to us at the same end. Only the climate was a bit different then and they opened the gates and let us on the pitch. In 89 it was post Bradford, Birmingham/Leeds and Heysel etc, nearly back in Europe. That's the only reason I can think of why they refused to that day. It could have been us.
However, common practice then was to rush the gates, or bung/jump the turnstile. That happened at Spurs/Wolves and in 89.

Liverpool have a hooligan element now mate. Never heard of the Urchins? Still, not a lot is said in the media about their little shenanigans.
God, there were some bad elements in the 80's but your gaff was sad. The only place I know a gangs of scallys would accost you with a stanley blade at Lime Street and try and rob your trainers .

I have given up going to Anfield, it's a shit hole. You get accosted in the pub by Junkies selling books and meat or some old cunt selling baccy.
The last time I went up there we were royally cunted off by a black cabby, after we paid him, who basically was trying to put it on us as we pulled up in Walton Breck.
The City Centre is lame. Wood Green is better.
Otherwise it's just chippies and offy's and purchasing something in a Liverpool off licence is like doing a drug deal between wings in the nick: through bars.
It's fitting that you call yourselves scousers though, naming yourself after a cheap dish with the worst cuts of meat, usually mutton, boiled with potatoes and onions.

I also wonder why, in a city with only two clubs, the highest attendance ever at Anfield was only 61,000 in the 30's when you had a much bigger population, actually double what you have now?
Tottenham is an area of London and that the 3 boroughs that localise it ( Haringey, Hackney, Enfield) have less people living in them today, after a massive population increase, than Liverpool in the 30's-60's.
(If you count Islington, making it 4, about the same as Liverpool today in the 30's -60's)

Yet, the attendances between the two clubs during this decades are very similar?
That's if everyone in the localised London boroughs was a Spurs fan.
I mean we have been told that football is a religion in Liverpool. It's a two team City. Your either blue or red. So we can take it that all Liverpudlians support Everton or Liverpool.

Last edited:
Not that we haven't got injury problems and are relying on a kid in the middle who played league one football last season and cost £5m and gets about a 10th of Milners wage. Dembele had his first game back from injury too. Not to mention that your 'injury ravaged' team cost just as much as ours.
I take that as a compliment, seeing that that your injury ravaged 2nd fiddle team earns £735k week between them -Lucas earning as much PW as the highest paid Spurs player on the pitch yesterday, Lloris ( our next highest paid player being £15k pw worse off , Eriksen, and earning as much as Kolo Toure)
The point of buying big and paying massive wages is to have a squad capable of competing when injuries occur. You supposedly pay better players more money.

The German shirts, who gives a fuck. Any little Englander wth a brain will know the Royals they sycophantically worship are Krauts.
Anyway, I remember the Argentina shirts we all wore in the late 70's, in reverence to Ossie And Ricky - and the snide ticker tape imitations of Buenos Aires. Bit hypocritical to main about German Strips.
I do object to people who hold up banners with ' Jurgens Reds Scouse nights english' on them, as 2 scouse clubs were just not banned from Europe!

I was at Hillsborough when we played Wolves and the same thing happened to us at the same end. Only the climate was a bit different then and they opened the gates and let us on the pitch. In 89 it was post Bradford, Birmingham/Leeds and Heysel etc, nearly back in Europe. That's the only reason I can think of why they refused to that day. It could have been us.
However, common practice then was to rush the gates, or bung/jump the turnstile. That happened at Spurs/Wolves and in 89.

Liverpool have a hooligan element now mate. Never heard of the Urchins? Still, not a lot is said in the media about their little shenanigans.
God, there were some bad elements in the 80's but your gaff was sad. The only place I know a gangs of scallys would accost you with a stanley blade at Lime Street and try and rob your trainers .

I have given up going to Anfield, it's a shit hole. You get accosted in the pub by Junkies selling books and meat or some old cunt selling baccy.
The last time I went up there we were royally cunted off by a black cabby, after we paid him, who basically was trying to put it on us as we pulled up in Walton Breck.
Otherwise it's just chippies and offy's and purchasing something in a Liverpool off licence is like doing a drug deal between wings in the nick: through bars.
It's fitting that you call yourselves scousers though, naming yourself after a cheap dish with the worst cuts of meat, usually mutton, boiled with potatoes and onions.

I also wonder why, in a city with only two clubs, the highest attendance ever at Anfield was only 61,000 in the 30's when you had a much bigger population, actually double what you have now?
Tottenham is an area of London and that the 3 boroughs that localise it have less people living in them today - after a massive population increase - than the population of Liverpool in the 30's-60's.
Yet, the attendances between the two clubs during this decades are very similar?
I mean we have been told that football is a religion in Liverpool. It's a two team City. Your either blue or red. So we can take it that all Liverpudlians support Everton or Liverpool.

Great post mate, but that twat lives in Esher. Your well observed points will mean nothing to him.

Were replica Argentina shirts even available for sale in 1978??? hmmm
No but radios were happy tuning .
argentina-fan.jpg

Tottenham is an area of London and that the 3 boroughs that localise it ( Haringey, Hackney, Enfield) have less people living in them today, after a massive population increase, than Liverpool in the 30's-60's.
(If you count Islington, making it 4, about the same as Liverpool today in the 30's -60's)

I sense a little "tension" in your post....

Back
Top Bottom