Spurs vs Scum @ library || League Cup QF Wed 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Such a difficult team selection considering the amount of league games we have coming up in the next week.... But...... I think we go strong as I think Woolwich will definitely go strong.......

And losing twice is not an option.

--------------------Lloris---------------------
KWP-----Toby---------Verts-----Davies
-------------Dier--------Winks--------------
Lucas-----------Eriksen---------------Son
---------------------Kane----------------------

Todays line-up (Injuries aside) pretty much guaranteed a very strong team in the week.

Gazzaniga
KWP - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Eriksen - Dier - Winks
Son - Kane - Lucas
Bench: Lloris, Trippier, Rose, Skipp, Sissoko, Lamela, Llorente
Eriksen, Winks and Son were all rested today, no doubt with Wednesday in mind. I also think KWP didn't get given a start because he will be starting this one. Hopefully Vertonghen's thigh injury isn't too serious and not playing him today was precautionary as we wanted him to play in the week. Dier should hopefully have recovered from his virus, Winks and Eriksen slot in either side of him. Son back in the line-up. I would want Dele to start but rest him and give Lucas a go at this Woolwich defence. No way do we rest Kane for this one.

Go full force for this one. The winners could pull Middlesbrough or Burton Albion in the semis.

I know the league is important and games are coming thick and fast but it’s Woolwich, it’s the quarter finals and I really hope we see Dele, Eriksen, Son & Kane up top.

Got to treat this game with a lot of importance, it’s the mindset big clubs would have and I want to win this thing

Gazzaniga
Tripp - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Dier - Winks
Eriksen - Dele - Son
Kane
Bench: Lloris, KWP, Rose, Lucas, Sissoko, Lamela, Llorente

Gazzaniga
Tripp - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Dier - Winks
Eriksen - Dele - Son
Kane
Bench: Lloris, KWP, Rose, Lucas, Sissoko, Lamela, Llorente

I like the look of that but away to Woolwich in the quarter finals you have to play your World Cup winning captain. Hugo over Gazzaniga all day long. The rest of your choices are bang on if all fit and healthy in my opinion

Hate this fixture, least some of the boys got a rest today. Hoping Woolwich will be leggy, surely they won’t be able to do us for energy yet again. . . Please football gods??? :levystare:

Win this and we win the cup i'm sure of it.

:tobyarm:

Always wary when Man City are about.

If we get through (and them), I'm not sure whether I'd rather them in the semi final over two legs (when they might prioritise the league) or a one off final where anything can happen.

Or just hope we get through with all the favourites, get Boro in the semi final and hope Chelsea knock City out in the semis.

Back
Top Bottom