Spurs vs Scum @ library || League Cup QF Wed 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That Guy has got Rhinos skin.. I’ve seen him threatened, chased and slated but nothing seems to phase him.
I don’t understand a word he’s saying but I’m sure it means something to the young-uns.

One for the slightly older pallete from the above clip:

"Alexander Lack-o-threat". :pochsmirk:

Im still confused as to why the post match Gloating Gooner selfies haven't been uploaded yet... is their server down??

...plus, seriously, WHERE is the P'Tang Tang Abuyamang/Lacazette commentary on THIS one??
ArseCunt tv seem to be depriving the eagerly waiting public of their two gloating Poster Boys on this one... again, maybe it was a server problem...

Where are you now you smug gloating Gooner cunts??

As Lou Reed once famously said:
"You're gonna reap, just what you sew..."

Yo, message me if you get wind of the Ozil commentary, fam.... That'd be gold.

Du0Mo-qWkAAo9Xe.jpg:large

Our boy Moussa has quite the eye for a photo-opportunity hasn't he? :eriksenlol:

[Insert Noble pic]

Anyone got any gifs of the incident on the edge of our box towards the end of the game when Maitland-Niles (I think?) full-bloodedly threw himself at Sissoko only to bounce a few feet into the air before landing a crumbled heap on the floor?

Once again, showing he knows how to makes happy us children too.

:dierpochhug:

What exactly could Jamie “cement toes” have to gain by being such a massive cunt towards Spurs all the time ? Yeah ok most of us who saw him play for us probably could not believe what a wage thief he had become, but it’s hardly a case of the club being bastards towards him. He was Spurs Captain for god sake. R Sol does not even run his gob off about Spurs In a negative way. I am starting to put Jamie ( breathe out cunt ) in the same bracket as R Sol

I think he started mugging us off when his dad got the boot
Harry thought he could resume his management career here when he didn’t get the England job

Daniel had other ideas

Had only heard about his comments until now.

The line about "players who've only played 10-games for them getting themselves" was "LOL" & "ROAR in equal measure, but the flip side of this is why couldn't they find equivalent motivation in the league game?

Not gonna take the shine off of last night; like most you you all, I'm still buzzin'... BUT if I'm Poch I wanna be looking into that.

Of all games, the tone and nature of a derby should make it all the more predictable... Hard to excuse the boys being so flat-footed in such circumstances two years in a row.

I’m not condoning that 4-2 result as it fucking hurts to lose to that scummy lot, we’ve come a long way since the days where we barely competed. Today we are ahead of them as a club, if losing to them once a season sometimes, meant we finished above them for the next 10 years or so, then I could accept that tiny bit of heart break.

They are now not much more than a monied Spam.

Well, quite some time has passed by now.
A great performance by lads.

Let's just take a moment to enjoy how comprehensively we have overshadowed Scum -
- We are in last 16 in Champions League, while they play in Europa League
- We lead them in league by 5 points
- We knocked them out from EFL cup (where they played with their strongest squad)

I mean, what else really :) ?

Such a good feeling, seems fitting to wish merry Xmas to fellow fans :) !

Well, quite some time has passed by now.
A great performance by lads.

Let's just take a moment to enjoy how comprehensively we have overshadowed Scum -
- We are in last 16 in Champions League, while they play in Europa League
- We lead them in league by 5 points
- We knocked them out from EFL cup (where they played with their strongest squad)

I mean, what else really :) ?

Such a good feeling, seems fitting to wish merry Xmas to fellow fans :) !
come end of season I doubt the three league points will make any difference. But we could have a trophy as a result of this result. Plus even if we don't we denied them a trophy by knocking them out.

Back
Top Bottom